PDA

View Full Version : Two Questions

pH Seven
11-27-2008, 05:58 AM
Apologies if the answers to these questions can be found in the FAQ, but I can't seem to find them.

1) Is there a restriction to the number of computers you can use Holdem Manger on?

2) If I were to purchase the $55 Holdem Manager, but I'd inevitably be moving past 50NL, if and when I do, would I have to purchase the $80 Holdem Manager separately, or would it only cost me $25 to upgrade or whatever.

So what I'm saying is, if I'm going to be playing above 50NL in the future, is it more cost effective to just purchase the $80 Holdem Manager straight away?

Thanks in advance.

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:28 AM
Apologies if the answers to these questions can be found in the FAQ, but I can't seem to find them.

1) Is there a restriction to the number of computers you can use Holdem Manger on?

2) If I were to purchase the $55 Holdem Manager, but I'd inevitably be moving past 50NL, if and when I do, would I have to purchase the $80 Holdem Manager separately, or would it only cost me $25 to upgrade or whatever.

So what I'm saying is, if I'm going to be playing above 50NL in the future, is it more cost effective to just purchase the $80 Holdem Manager straight away?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

You can use HM on two different computers.

You can purchase the 55$ pack and only pay 25$ later to have to pro version.

pH Seven
11-28-2008, 06:53 AM
Thanks.

Say I install/run Holdem Manager on two computers now, and then buy a new computer at a later date. Would it then be possible to use Holdem Manager on the new computer + an old computer, or would it be restricted to just the two old computers?

morny
11-28-2008, 01:12 PM
No youll be able to cancel the old one and reuse it if needed