PDA

View Full Version : getting kicked off zoom tables when sitting back in

gorlom
11-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Hi guys,

I've started using TN2 since yesterday and I've been experiencing this really annoying issue which it seems to cause.

It happened in three different situations:

1) I used a hotkey to sit out on all tables while playing zoom. In the moment I used it, one of the zoom tables was 'looking for players' and after pressing the hotkey, I got kicked off that table without any notice. The seats were gone and it was simply an empty table. When I clicked 'sit out next hand' on that table, a notice came with 'NO SIT'. This happened every time.

2. Same end result, but this time, I had all tables ticked with 'sitting out next hand', while I was still playing a hand on one of the four tables. When the hand was finished and the pot got shipped, I pressed my hotkey to sit back in on all tables, before the fourth table could actually go on 'sit out' and I got kicked off the table again.

3. Now the third time, it was the exact same situation as in #2, but I didn't use the TN2 hotkey to sit back in, but the stars option on the top of the table. Same end result: I got kicked off the fourth table which just finished the hand.

Please let me know if you have any idea how to fix this.

Kind regards,
Stefan

gorlom
11-19-2013, 07:35 PM
I just had the same issue without TN2 being active, so it's gotta be a stars issue.

sideshow
11-20-2013, 06:34 AM
Hi,

If it is not happening with TN2 then I would suggest contacting stars.