PDA

View Full Version : Hud stats Disappearing

Sirus
11-26-2008, 09:56 PM
Whilst playing, I have to use the feature force on top so that the stats of the players' (mine included) stay on my screen. If I un-check the force on top feature, the stats at the table appear randomly?

The only problem with using the force on top feature is that the hud boxes are on every window, including other windows (eyepoker/firefox etc...) I force on top; which means when I play with one table overlapping stats from the table beneath are showing.

This is a major flaw if I am unable to change it - please help!

Al1
11-27-2008, 03:17 AM
Whilst playing, I have to use the feature force on top so that the stats of the players' (mine included) stay on my screen. If I un-check the force on top feature, the stats at the table appear randomly?

The only problem with using the force on top feature is that the hud boxes are on every window, including other windows (eyepoker/firefox etc...) I force on top; which means when I play with one table overlapping stats from the table beneath are showing.

Can you update HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

And update your graphic drivers.

Miraculix
01-22-2009, 08:26 AM

Hi.

I have this problem too. I´m running 1.07.01 and it´s a pain when the stats from one table "shines through" to a table placed above it. When I untick the "force on top" all the stats disappear when any of my tables are activated. If I highlight (activate) the table manager the stats is showing on all tables, but only as long as there are no action on a table.

// M

Sirus
01-22-2009, 09:16 AM
Hi.

I have this problem too. I´m running 1.07.01 and it´s a pain when the stats from one table "shines through" to a table placed above it. When I untick the "force on top" all the stats disappear when any of my tables are activated. If I highlight (activate) the table manager the stats is showing on all tables, but only as long as there are no action on a table.

// M

All I did was update to the latest beta version at the time and it worked.

Miraculix
01-22-2009, 11:39 AM
OK.
Thanks. I just downloaded ver. 1.08 and I hope it works. I´ll try it later tonight.

// M