PDA

View Full Version : Ninja Tile: Bugs & Questions

yes100
11-18-2013, 01:18 PM
Hi there!

I was testing the ninja tile today and ran into some problems.

1. When I put my stack slot at bottom middle there is only one slot (right from it) for hands I'm playing, after that i get "All slots are taken" while I'd like to use the slots left and above from the stack as well. Adding TA-slots doesnt help (Set aside by hotkey works). So when I put my stack to top left TN uses stack + 5 slots, if I put it bottom left it uses stack + 2 slots, if I put it bottom middle it uses stack + 1 slot.

2. When using Ninja Tile the Stack size in BB display doesnt work while working with custom layout/normal tile tables layout.

3. Is there a function to put a table back to the stack when i move all-in? As it doesn`t need my attention anymore that would be great. Or is there some "back to stack" hotkey maybe for tables which were put aside ?

sideshow
11-18-2013, 02:31 PM
Hi Yes100

1) Right now this is not possible, Since we use the top/left to see how much space to leave for each monitor.

Question: Why do you want it this way as you mentioned?

2) Have you got Allow frames enabled in Hot keys > Table Frames? also what site is this on as it currently only works on PS

3) Right now there is no function for this, however we have a feature request written up for this, the latest ticket on this feature is HM-7701 if you wish to be notified of when this feature is added email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7701 is resolved.