PDA

View Full Version : TN2 and PokerStars table size compatibility

MaxKeiser
11-15-2013, 10:00 PM
Table Ninja Pro 2.2.92.0
Windows 7 Pro x64

In order to multitable comfortably 24 tables I am using a separate software to force resize PokerStars tables below the limit set by PS software. The software name is Actual Window Manager (AWM) (Actual Window Manager: Multiple Monitors, Virtual Desktops, Windows Control and Other Useful Tools. (http://www.actualtools.com/windowmanager/)). The table size i use is 462x345.

TN2 is behaving strangely and I will try to explain what exactly is happening:

First situation

1. TN2 is running
2. AWM is running
3. PS table opens and its size is 462x345.
4. TN2 hotkeys are not working
5. Stop AWN and PS table resize back to the default 490x365.
6. TN2 hotkeys start working.
7. Start AWN, PS tables are resized to 462x345 and TN2 hotkeys are STILL working.

Second

1. TN2 is runninig
2. AWM is not running
3. PS table opens with default size 490x365.
4. TN2 is working properly.
5. Start AWN, PS tables are resized to 462x345 and TN2 hotkeys are STILL working.

Basically, If I force resize the table after it is already opened, TN2 will work properly, but if the table opens directly with smaller size TN2 is not working. I dont understand this behaviour.

jtorjo
11-17-2013, 09:00 AM
Table Ninja Pro 2.2.92.0
Windows 7 Pro x64

In order to multitable comfortably 24 tables I am using a separate software to force resize PokerStars tables below the limit set by PS software. The software name is Actual Window Manager (AWM) (Actual Window Manager: Multiple Monitors, Virtual Desktops, Windows Control and Other Useful Tools. (http://www.actualtools.com/windowmanager/)). The table size i use is 462x345.

Hi MaxKeiser,

This does sound strange.

1. Does AWM have hotkeys itself?
2. Could you try the following - when you say TN2 hotkeys are not working, go to TN2, and open the "Logs" tab. Then go to a table, and press a hotkey (such as "Fold"). See if the hotkey is logged in the "Logs" tab. If yes, it means the hotkey is working, but it does not properly read from the PS table.

We will then investigate further.

Best,
John