PDA

View Full Version : HUD-stats constantly moving

pzzzychic
11-26-2008, 06:01 PM
I'm trying out Holdem Manager and I am planning on buying as soon as I can see that it will work properly. I have read FAQs and some threads but haven't found the solution. I have the latest beta release. My problem is that the stats won't stay at the place I move them to. They will regain there former position and sometimes take a completely new position I am playing on ongame where there are no preferred seats. Is 'force_ontop' the solution or what should I do? There is something called save positions in the table manager, might that help?

Furthermore, on ongame you can create private tables that take your name, if you have more than one such table this messes up the stats. Stats will only show on one of the tables and it might be the stats for the other table that are shown. In Pt3 this problem is solved. Are you working on this?

I hope u guys can help. Thx!

maryjane
11-27-2008, 02:11 AM
I am having same problem on full tilt. I set full tilt seating option as center(6max). I select seat 3 in hud 6 max for seating option at full tilt. Stats show up two players to the left.

I have followed all the suggestions in FAQ with same results.

If I de-select the center option on full tilt and no preference in the HUD the stats show up where they are suppose to.

Question is how can I select center seating option on full tilt and hud and make it work?

Thanks

Al1
11-27-2008, 03:03 AM
Have you tried that?

http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

maryjane
11-27-2008, 05:14 AM
Yes, I have followed the FAQ suggestions multiple times. I also made the changes, turned off the HUD and relaunched with same results.

If I remove the center option in full tilt and select no seat preference in HM hud the hud works fine and shows the stats correctly.

The center option in full tilt corresponds to position 3 in the HM hud selection box. Full tilt will center my seat, but the HUD will not locate the hud stats correctly. It offsets them two places to the left of each players actual location: i.e. I am in seat 3 but my stats are at seat 5 and each players stats are located two seats to their left.

I can live with this, but having a preferred seat makes playing multiple tables a little easier for me.

Any additional recommendations would be appreciated.

thanks,

pzzzychic
11-27-2008, 08:54 AM
And what about my questions above?! As mentioned, on ongame there are no preferred seatings, I sit where ever I like. How do I get the stats to stay after I right click and drag!!? Please see if you can answer these questions. I don't have too much time left on my trial period and I must know if it works before I buy.

Thanks

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Yes, I have followed the FAQ suggestions multiple times. I also made the changes, turned off the HUD and relaunched with same results.

If I remove the center option in full tilt and select no seat preference in HM hud the hud works fine and shows the stats correctly.

The center option in full tilt corresponds to position 3 in the HM hud selection box. Full tilt will center my seat, but the HUD will not locate the hud stats correctly. It offsets them two places to the left of each players actual location: i.e. I am in seat 3 but my stats are at seat 5 and each players stats are located two seats to their left.

I can live with this, but having a preferred seat makes playing multiple tables a little easier for me.

Any additional recommendations would be appreciated.

thanks,

Can you try to put another seat than 3 in HM to trick a little and see if stats correctly align?

And what about my questions above?! As mentioned, on ongame there are no preferred seatings, I sit where ever I like. How do I get the stats to stay after I right click and drag!!? Please see if you can answer these questions. I don't have too much time left on my trial period and I must know if it works before I buy.

Thanks

Near the clock, on the Table Manager icon, right click and choose Save Position.

maryjane
11-27-2008, 04:12 PM
No. The only option in the HM hud for 6 max seating at full tilt is a dot and the number 3. There aren't any other options.

Thanks

Al1
11-28-2008, 12:55 AM
No. The only option in the HM hud for 6 max seating at full tilt is a dot and the number 3. There aren't any other options.

Thanks

Escalated to Morny (Support).