PDA

View Full Version : incorrect quantity of hands in HM

linkus
11-26-2008, 04:16 PM
Hi.

Then I played about 30 minutes I closed Pacific , HM i don't close and enter to the C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History. I see a lot of HH files. I wait about 1 hour and only after this in C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History there are no files. I see that Pacific Hand Grabber shows me that about 800 HH were exported. BUT I go to HM -> Cash Games -> Sessions (Groupd by day) and I see only about 450 HH.
This is not only on Pacific. On Pokerstars too.

Please, see the screenshots.

Al1
11-27-2008, 04:01 AM
Hi.

Then I played about 30 minutes I closed Pacific , HM i don't close and enter to the C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History. I see a lot of HH files. I wait about 1 hour and only after this in C:\Program Files\Pacific Hand Grabber\History there are no files. I see that Pacific Hand Grabber shows me that about 800 HH were exported. BUT I go to HM -> Cash Games -> Sessions (Groupd by day) and I see only about 450 HH.
This is not only on Pacific. On Pokerstars too.

Please, see the screenshots.

Can you try to create a new DB: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146

Import your hands.

Works?

linkus
11-27-2008, 04:21 AM
At first I have to make export hands from old DB?

Al1
11-27-2008, 04:59 AM
At first I have to make export hands from old DB?

No, from your original HHs in *.txt generally.

linkus
11-27-2008, 05:48 AM
I don't have in*.txt. Becouse for two months I played about 200 000 hands and I every week I delete it from my hard.
And I often reinstall my Windows and do back up and restore DB from Postgress Admin.

Is any way to resolve this problem? I only have DB with 200 000 hands.

Thanks.

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:26 AM
I don't have in*.txt. Becouse for two months I played about 200 000 hands and I every week I delete it from my hard.
And I often reinstall my Windows and do back up and restore DB from Postgress Admin.

Is any way to resolve this problem? I only have DB with 200 000 hands.

Thanks.

It's important to keep your HHs in your harddrive.

About extracting hands from your DB:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=173

linkus
11-27-2008, 11:47 AM
In PokerOffice or Poker Tracker isn't important to keep HHs in harddrive becouse all hands keep in DB.

So, what I have to do?
1. Export all hands from old DB.
2. Create a new DB.
3. Import all hands.

Am i right? Have it to resolve my problem with incorrect quantity of hands?

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:58 AM
In PokerOffice or Poker Tracker isn't important to keep HHs in harddrive becouse all hands keep in DB.

So, what I have to do?
1. Export all hands from old DB.
2. Create a new DB.
3. Import all hands.

Am i right? Have it to resolve my problem with incorrect quantity of hands?

The problem doesn't come from PT PO or HM. Those softs import your HHs in the DB. The problem is if the DB becomes corrupted.

Yes, you have to do that. If the extraction of all your hands is ok, generally it will works on the new DB.

linkus
11-27-2008, 12:01 PM
I used two years PokerOffice and never had problem with DB.

Thanks Al1, I will try to do it tomorrow.