PDA

View Full Version : How do you copy stats?

DenverDave
11-12-2013, 01:55 PM
Hello,

I am working on analyzing the play of myself and other players. So I select a player and show all their hands. Then I select Known HoleCards and that filters things nicely. My quandry is when I try to copy the hands.

I am presented with a spreadsheet like output. I want to copy what I see into a spreadsheet. But Copy copies the data in XML format. If I do Copy With Stats, I get all hands played out like trying to post for a hand analysis.

Is there any way to copy the hands in such a way as to do a paste into a spreadsheet?

And spreadsheets can do some calculations HM2 is not able to do, for those that are going to ask why.

Thanks
Dave

Patvs
11-12-2013, 04:45 PM
No this isn't possible.
You can only either export the report results in XML format, or the actual handhistories.

You can go to the Opponents tab--> Summaries--> and also export that data to .XML.

DenverDave
11-12-2013, 04:59 PM
Hi Pat,

Thanks for the speedy reply. I wish it was different, but it is what it is.

I will look to find some way of converting the XML to more manageable text on my own.

Keep up the good work!
Dave

Patvs
11-12-2013, 05:43 PM
Which data would you like exactly into a spreadsheet?

If -for example- you'd like holecards info (which holecards an opponent plays, and how much money he makes with those cards)--> you could go to the More Reports--> Preflop-->Holecards report
or... manually add stats to a report, since you can 'save as .XML' all data from the top half of the screen in the Reports tab.