PDA

View Full Version : easy fix for stat appearance - please add in next beta

justdoit
11-12-2013, 01:37 PM
Hi

PLEASE add this in the next beta release:
if in the hud there is no sample size for a stat make it a double minus -- instead of a single minus -
without this it makes the two options 'capping % to 99' and 'double digits' quite useless because the hud is not properly aligned then
I imagine this must be easy to fix?

udbrky
11-12-2013, 06:34 PM
This is a known request.

I do not have an ETA on the timeline for this being fixed.

I have added your email to the list to be notified when it is resolved.

The internal # for future reference is 7671

justdoit
11-12-2013, 07:52 PM
i appreciate that however i have requested it a long time ago already, i just could not find the thread anymore
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE show this to someone who can bump this up the list, it must be a very quick fix

fozzy71
11-14-2013, 12:13 PM
Our next release is due out within a week and this will NOT be included. I can not promise it will make it in the next release either. We prioritize issues that affect importing and HUD accuracy (or HUD not working at all) first. Things like this are lower priority since they only affect a smaller percentage of customers that use this particular feature. This ticket is assigned to a developer but there is no ETA yet as that developer is in the middle of a project to completely redesign the replayer which affects all customers and has been an open request with lots of customers asking for it for a long time.