PDA

View Full Version : HU vs DATABASE

pokerlover54
11-26-2008, 02:46 PM
Hi Guys, I bought Holdem Manager yesterday, and seems everything work fine correctly apart from 1 thing. :(

I have imported more than 10 thousand hands from my full tilt folder with 5000 players but everytime I play , HU doesnt pick up information from the database but give only stats as you play. :eek:

1 Question: Why HU doesnt pick up information store on my database but only give me stats as we speak?

2 Question: Is possible to have stats of a table where I am not sitting down, where I only observe?

Please help me and I am sure you will help many.

cheers
pokerlover :)

Rvg72
11-26-2008, 03:09 PM
Hi, check your HUD Options - HUD Filters. You are probably filtering out data from the players in the database based on # players

We can't discuss data mining and FTP since they are against this

Thanks,

Roy

pokerlover54
11-26-2008, 04:03 PM
sorry but can you please be more clear. everything is default on my pc. when i go to table where i reckonize players and I just observe (this is also in poker stars) ,HU dont give me the stats of the player. Even If i sit down HU only give me stats as this is a new player but I have more than 500 hands of this guy. how to fix the problem please. cheers in advance

Al1
11-27-2008, 03:34 AM
sorry but can you please be more clear. everything is default on my pc. when i go to table where i reckonize players and I just observe (this is also in poker stars) ,HU dont give me the stats of the player. Even If i sit down HU only give me stats as this is a new player but I have more than 500 hands of this guy. how to fix the problem please. cheers in advance

Hi,

About prefetching PokerStars: http://208.109.95.123/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=29

For FTP's prefetch, I can't speak about that here, because it's in relation with datamining. Try 2+2.