PDA

View Full Version : ## HOLDEM MANAGER Coaching ##

wickedsouls
11-11-2013, 06:35 PM
Hello
This year had a lot of experience working with HEM2 program and consulting with other good players about its working principles, creating filters, analyzing graphs and much more. As i had a lot of experience and encouraged by my friends i made a post in my national forum about HEM2 coaching and it had a lot of success. So after a while i decided to post in 2p2.

HEM2 isn't just about HUD, its such a powerful tool that allows to find the best way to play you A game, find best mathematical decisions in your game, analyze other players and much more

In my short coaching course i can offer you:
# Creating HUD according to your game type, all statistics explanation
# Active session analysis
# Explanation how analyze your games:
* Graphical analysis and explanation
* Different report creation according to:
- NR of players
- Overall statistics
- Stack sizes
- Winning graphs (actual and EV oriented)
- Blind sizes and more
* Addition to statistical data such as:
- Steal success from different positions (also determining calling ranges)
- All in EV
- EV bb/100
- And much more according to your needs
* Pre flop / post flop analysis
# Deep opponent analysis

With HEM2 you will be able fully optimize your game. By filtering game data you can find overall opponent tendencies that allows you to create close to perfect calling/pushing/raising ranges with combinations of other software such as Icmizer or Wiz.
I am teaching personally on Skype with Tieamviewer for better screensharing, speaking EN/LT
So if you are interested in mastering such a powerful tool, let me know and contact me on E-mail: nuostabuspavasaris@gmail.com

wickedsouls
11-12-2013, 12:54 AM
So many people struggling with Holdem manager at the moment, some of them dont even know what powerful tool it is, but in 2p2 forum i got instantly banned for posting and offering help for players. Strange world

udbrky
11-12-2013, 06:19 PM
2+2 has a very strict advertising policy. Please read their rules before posting regarding it again.

we do not allow advertising in the support forums. You can submit a coaching video for consideration to be included in the HM2 coaching videos widget to support@holdemmanager.com

wickedsouls
11-12-2013, 07:51 PM
I'm sorry if i did by posting about coaching on Holdem manager, was trying to help people to imporve in their games, let me know if i need to delete this post.

fozzy71
11-12-2013, 08:31 PM
We moved it to the 3rd Party forum where we allow some free advertising.