PDA

View Full Version : postgres install

BigOwl
11-26-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm trying to re-install HEM The HEM is installed but when I get to postgres installation instruction page and click on link to get to postgres download set/up I get the following message C:docume~1\admin~1\locals~1\temp could not be created unknown error try saving to different location. I am installing on a windows section of mac computer running xp pro. I had the whole thing working fine until I tried to copy files from my other windows comp to the new HEM on the mac. That crashed everything. Since then I completely wiped the hard draive and re-installed xp. Trying to set up again and this is the problem.

fabio
11-26-2008, 02:37 PM
Rightclick the link and choose "save as.." and it should work

BigOwl
11-26-2008, 02:59 PM
OK tried that. When I right click choose savelink as nothing happens. I click link and same message

BigOwl
11-27-2008, 05:12 PM
OK got it to work. I just manually copied the address that shows up on the bottom of the screen when you roll over the link and typed it into the browser. It then gave me the option to run the zip file ,answer yes and it worked fine. My HEM is now working fine again. Now what I'd like to do is get my stats off my other comp and onto this one. (that's how all this mess started). Don't care about the actual hands, just stats.