PDA

View Full Version : First 250 hands = ok; But how about the next 250 hands ? And then the next, etc...

haine92
11-11-2013, 10:09 AM
Hello,

I've heard that in order to avoid any overloading of my computer, I should replay only 250 hands (and not all of them) but how do I do to replay the next 250 hands when I'm done with my first ones ? Or maybe there isnt any differences if I replay "all of them" instead of "the last 250" !?

Thanks

exculibrus
11-11-2013, 10:33 AM
There is - I have that same. I use method show all hands, ctrl+A, save on hard drive and import to other replayer. I use universal replayer but there's a lot of others. U can also filter hands by days, actions, games etc.. To be honest u don't need to replay all hands one by one because your life is too short. Wanna work on your 3bet? Filter by hands where u have that kind of opportunity etc. Ofc it's useful when u start play some games and need to watch game hand by hand - I had problem with that but again, u can open Tournaments and take hands tourney by tourney - this way could be even better for learning and in most cases games have less than 250 hands but even if u put show all hands there's not 10k hands but less than 500. If u play cash u can filter by hours. In simply way u need to be creative.

haine92
11-11-2013, 12:03 PM
Thanks exculibrus.

I'll try to filter by houres. I play big volumes (sometimes I play 4 tables ZOOM at the same times so that tells you how many hands I have to analyze). I cannot import to an other replayer because I have to get HEM's note + stats.

How do I filter by houres ?

fozzy71
11-11-2013, 02:30 PM
Date Range > Custom > [x] Between

Replaying every hand sounds very tedious. Most people sort by chips/bbs won/lost or filter for specific situations to only replay hands that they won/lost a lot of chips/blinds hands with or hands where there specific situations that require their attention.

haine92
11-12-2013, 11:48 AM
I never saied that I replayed every hands -_-

I replay generaly Shown Down hands (even other players hands sometimes but I dont think I will, not really productive). That is pretty big when I play long session in the Week End.

udbrky
11-12-2013, 06:25 PM
You can filter to set by # of bb's, or anything else, or mark the hands you want to replay and show only marked hands.