PDA

View Full Version : Cash game tab does not update recent hands I play

danlim1
11-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi,

My hands auto-import fine, HUD works fine, but HEM will not update the hands I played since 11/25/08 in the cash game tab. Also, I cannot change to see other people's stats/graphs. If i click on change and type in a different sn, I get an error: "Error: XX002: index 'playerhandscashkeycolumns_idx1' contains unexpected zero page at block 0." There's no way I can check how my session ran, etc. Interestingly, if I search my name when I click change, it says that I have played around ~230k hands, while in all my other reports, it says i only played ~220k hands.

How could I fix this? Thanks.

Al1
11-27-2008, 03:57 AM
Hi,

My hands auto-import fine, HUD works fine, but HEM will not update the hands I played since 11/25/08 in the cash game tab. Also, I cannot change to see other people's stats/graphs. If i click on change and type in a different sn, I get an error: "Error: XX002: index 'playerhandscashkeycolumns_idx1' contains unexpected zero page at block 0." There's no way I can check how my session ran, etc. Interestingly, if I search my name when I click change, it says that I have played around ~230k hands, while in all my other reports, it says i only played ~220k hands.

How could I fix this? Thanks.

That's probably a corruption with your DB. Can you try to repair the "playerhandscashkeycolumns_idx1":

http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=168

Tell me if it works.

danlim1
11-27-2008, 04:21 AM
Although the error message now goes away when I try to look up another player's stats, I'm still missing my most recent hands/sessions from my report session even when I refresh it. Help?

Al1
11-27-2008, 04:58 AM
Although the error message now goes away when I try to look up another player's stats, I'm still missing my most recent hands/sessions from my report session even when I refresh it. Help?

Can you reimport those hands in the DB.

danlim1
11-27-2008, 05:08 AM
How do I do that? I clicked on Import folder and tried importing the hand history folder (which is where my HH is saved) but it says that 0 files were found.

Al1
11-27-2008, 05:12 AM
How do I do that? I clicked on Import folder and tried importing the hand history folder (which is where my HH is saved) but it says that 0 files were found.

Can you moves your files in another folder and import from the new folder.

danlim1
11-27-2008, 05:23 AM
I moved the files and it imported successfully. Still, the new hands/sessions are not reported.

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:16 AM
I moved the files and it imported successfully. Still, the new hands/sessions are not reported.

Ok, thus that's probably a bigger problem of curruption.

Can you create a new DB and import those hands and tell me if it works:
http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146