PDA

View Full Version : HM import and CPU

dway
11-26-2008, 02:27 PM
Hi,

I posted a while back about Hm taking up alot of cpu power when there were
many hand history files in the folder and I had to manually clean them out every hour or 2 while playing on party or buttons started getting stuck.

I also have to manually move the old files each day from the data mining over night.

I found part of the problem is that I had FPHG running so that there were double the amount of files for HM to process. Nevertheless , I still have to move the files after a while. ( I play 6-9 tables moving tables alot). Alot of it has to do with party's new CPU intensive set up.

I tried to put it in your suggestion software but it is too buggy.(ironically !)

Can you put a button in that moves the files not connected to open tables please ? Thanks.

Al1
11-27-2008, 04:42 AM
Hi,

I posted a while back about Hm taking up alot of cpu power when there were
many hand history files in the folder and I had to manually clean them out every hour or 2 while playing on party or buttons started getting stuck.

I also have to manually move the old files each day from the data mining over night.

I found part of the problem is that I had FPHG running so that there were double the amount of files for HM to process. Nevertheless , I still have to move the files after a while. ( I play 6-9 tables moving tables alot). Alot of it has to do with party's new CPU intensive set up.

I tried to put it in your suggestion software but it is too buggy.(ironically !)

Can you put a button in that moves the files not connected to open tables please ? Thanks.

Are you using Firefox?

dway
11-27-2008, 12:19 PM
Are you using Firefox?

No, Safari, on XP.

Al1
11-27-2008, 12:24 PM
No, Safari, on XP.

www.mozilla.com