PDA

View Full Version : stats on villains in player pool (summaries)

rowhousepd
11-10-2013, 06:25 PM
I was hoping to see some stats on the player pool I'm playing against as I just changed both the stakes that I play and switched from full ring to 6 max. Although I believe there were many stats you could view with HM1, it looks like in HM2 the only stats you can see against all of your opponents is by going to Opponents > Summaries. There's a pretty limited number of stats you can view (including some that are not very useful, imo).

Am I missing something? Did you limit the # stats you can view on on your opponents in HM2? Thanks.

rowhousepd
11-10-2013, 06:34 PM
Fyi, the stats I was specifically hoping to see on the whole player pool are:

-Attempt to Steal
-Fold SB to Steal
-Fold BB to Steal
-Resteal
-Overall Postflop Aggression Factor
-Overall Check-raise

Is there a way to add these to the current Summaries report? Perhaps I'm just not seeing how.

Patvs
11-10-2013, 09:59 PM
It's currently not possible to add stats to the Opponent--> Summaries.
I added your requested stats to bugticket: HM-4453.

What you can do... go to the reports tab--> create an alias... add your top 20 opponents to the alias. Select the alias.
Then add the stats you'd like to the report.

rowhousepd
11-11-2013, 02:32 AM
Thanks. Hope you can fix this / add to the list of stats.

Fyi, I just did your workaround suggestion. However, it looks like the top 20 people I have hands on (and thus who are people who play more often and are perhaps a bit better) have stats that are very different than the average & the median. This is the case at least for the big important stats like VPIP, PFR, & 3Bets where they seem to be a lot tighter and more aggressive. Although it's interesting and somewhat useful to know this, I think it would be much more useful to know who most villains (not just my top 20) play at this stake and this format. Anyway, guess I'm basically just saying it would be nice to have these stats in the Opponents > Summaries tab.

fozzy71
11-11-2013, 02:33 PM
Adding stats to the Opponents tab like we do on the Reports is not possible due to the way this tab is created. We have to add stats one at a time but it is a major project (due to the large number of stats people have asked for) with no ETA.

The best option at this point is create an alias for every villain in your DB but you will need a hi-spec machine with lots of RAM for this. You can do it via PGAdmin or using RangeMeister as explained in this thread (http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/185/heads-up-sng/script-analyze-population-tendency-hem-1212650/).