PDA

View Full Version : Cycling Problem with Table in Foreground

laryto
11-10-2013, 03:12 PM
Hello,

I recently installed TN2 and have the following problem with FullTilt:
With TN1 I used the following setting - Table in Foreground, Bring mouse to Table in Foreground. And every time the mouse cursor moved right over bet buttons and until I did an action the table stood in foreground.

With TN2 I use exactly the same settings but when the table pop-ups the mouse cursor is moved onto it in a random positon. But not this is the big problem, but the this - too often while I still havent made my action a table highlighted as First in Line pop-ups in foreground and overlaps the action table. But the action is still in Action Table, not in Table in Foreground. And this is too much confusing especially when Action Table and First in Line table are one over another.

My tables are positioned in this way: 2 rows with 3 tables each and behind them one more table, so total 12 tables. On each row the middle table overlaps the two on each side of it. And the two rows overlaps each other.
My setting for Table Layout is "None" because I am not sure what to choose. maybe this can be the problem, I dont know...

sideshow
11-11-2013, 03:32 PM
Hi,

I am not sure i 100% understand the issue you are having, it would be great if you could do a short video showing us exactly what is happening. Please email the video to support@tableninja.com along with your log file

Go to the setup tab in TN > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com