PDA

View Full Version : Table Ninja 2 odd red line appearing and freezin

sick cards
11-09-2013, 09:45 AM
Dear TN2.

I have not had any problems of recently with TN2. It'\s worked fine on ftp or stars. Recently though it's been sorting of freezing and red line comes across my screen close to where my mouse is. It basically on the table to act wont let me do my action right away and slows it right down it's very weird. If I move the mouse of the table my mouse speed will go back to normal.

I am using windows 8 not sure if some changes happened tocause this or if I have something in my settings that is causinh this. LIke I said this never happened before.

sideshow
11-09-2013, 11:30 AM
Hi,

Have you tried disabling this feature in Hot keys > Advances > Show visually when TN2 is waiting for an action

Please test with this un-ticked and let us know if the freeze is still occurring.

sick cards
11-09-2013, 12:55 PM
Hi,

Have you tried disabling this feature in Hot keys > Advances > Show visually when TN2 is waiting for an action

Please test with this un-ticked and let us know if the freeze is still occurring.

It looks like it helped a little bit, but I still see almost like it's double clicking mulitple times. I see this pops up in the message, but my settins are correct??

Atleast one of your ftp clients display active table checked it says to turn it off, but it is off? I get other istes that say the settings are incorrect, but there not.

Please assist. Could there be other buttons. That one button did help with the red line

sideshow
11-09-2013, 02:58 PM
Hi,

You should not be getting the message multible times

please try the following

Go to C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\tableninjav2
Move the following file to your desktop Keys_user.txt or it might just be called Keys_user
Now delete the following folder tableninjav2 from C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming
Then go to C:\Program Files (x86) and delete the following file PASG

Now re-install using the following file http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.92.msi

If the problem is resolved you can then close TN2 and move the keys_user.txt file that you saved to your desktop back into C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\tableninjav2 replacing the file that is there already

sick cards
11-09-2013, 04:19 PM
[QUOTE=sideshow;2061652]Hi,

please try the following

Move the following file to your desktop Keys_user.txt or it might just be called Keys_user
Now delete the following folder tableninjav2 from C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming

Now re-install using the following file http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/TN2Update2.2.92.msi

If the problem is resolved you can then close TN2 and move the keys_user.txt file that you saved to your desktop back into C\users\yourname\appd4

Now none of my hot keys work. Why wont they work what do I need to doto get them back on? after I erased that folder users now I reinstalled but the hotkeys dont work.

sick cards
11-09-2013, 05:20 PM
Now my hot keys wont work for some reason. Can you please help me?

please try the following

If the problem is resolved you can then close TN2 and move the keys_user.txt file that you saved to your desktop back into C\users\yourname\appd4

Now none of my hot keys work. Why wont they work what do I need to doto get them back on? after I erased that folder users now I reinstalled but the hotkeys dont work.

sick cards
11-09-2013, 06:24 PM

[QUOTE=sick cards;2061822]

also My Hem2 is now not working an dconnectin to the SQl database after I deleted PASG.

sideshow
11-10-2013, 07:24 AM

please try the following

[QUOTE=sick cards;2061822]

Did you move the keys_user.txt file back into the C\users\yourname\appdata\roaming\tableninjav2 your hot keys should work if not pm me to arrange a tv session.

sideshow
11-10-2013, 07:24 AM
[QUOTE=sick cards;2061932]Now my hot keys wont work for some reason. Can you please help me?

also My Hem2 is now not working an dconnectin to the SQl database after I deleted PASG.

Deleting the PASG folder has nothing to do with HM or PostgreSQL so this is not the cause of that issue, This is usually a firewall or windows update issue and the following guide step by step:

http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/91/Can%27t+Connect+%7B47%7D+Failed+to+Start+PostgreSQ L+ - Can’t Connect / Failed to Start PostgreSQL