PDA

View Full Version : Tablemanager fails to launch

Jubes19
11-26-2008, 10:48 AM
Hello Everybody,

I have a brand new pc ( Dell Hybrid) and i installed HM and all that. First day everything works fine. Hud/import everything. But the next day the Table manager wont start up and the table huds dont appear. I have tried everything , what should i do ?

Please to be helping me :D

Jubes19
11-26-2008, 12:57 PM
ordinary bump

Al1
11-27-2008, 04:26 AM
Hello Everybody,

I have a brand new pc ( Dell Hybrid) and i installed HM and all that. First day everything works fine. Hud/import everything. But the next day the Table manager wont start up and the table huds dont appear. I have tried everything , what should i do ?

Please to be helping me :D

If you launch it directly from the file: C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HMHud.exe, does it works?

Jubes19
11-27-2008, 07:57 AM
Yes !! Now the Tablemanager and the HUD both work! Thank you. But how come it doesnt launch automaticly ?

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:33 AM
Yes !! Now the Tablemanager and the HUD both work! Thank you. But how come it doesnt launch automaticly ?

This is a known issue, it happens for certain customer, I don't know the reason, but Roy is working on that.

A customer also say me that the auto-lauch of the HUD was fixed after opening on time from the file...

FQ463
11-27-2008, 11:49 AM
I had the following issues. Today I reinstalled HM due to postgreSQL changes on my system. I noticed the following:

I have a shortcut from my old HM installation on the desktop. I created it by myself, linking to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe .
If I use this shortcut HM starts and the Tablemanager WILL NOT start with the Auto-Import.

The new HM installation automatically created another shortcut on my desktop (called "Shortcut to HoldemManager.exe").
If I use this shortcut, HM starts and the TableManager WILL start with the Auto-Import.

So I think it has something to do with how to start HoldemManager.exe.

Al1
11-27-2008, 11:54 AM
I had the following issues. Today I reinstalled HM due to postgreSQL changes on my system. I noticed the following:

I have a shortcut from my old HM installation on the desktop. I created it by myself, linking to C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\HoldemManager.exe .
If I use this shortcut HM starts and the Tablemanager WILL NOT start with the Auto-Import.

The new HM installation automatically created another shortcut on my desktop (called "Shortcut to HoldemManager.exe").
If I use this shortcut, HM starts and the TableManager WILL start with the Auto-Import.

So I think it has something to do with how to start HoldemManager.exe.
I will transmit this info to Roy, thx.

Nevertheless, I have created my shortcut and it works here. XP.

FQ463
11-27-2008, 12:00 PM
I'm running Vista Ultimate 32bit.

I installed 1.06.03h first and afterwards upgraded to 04 RC9. Same thing with the shortcuts with 03h and 04 RC9. So in my case it has nothing to do with the HM version.