PDA

View Full Version : No hands found - need help setting HEM2 up for SNGs

morten_ron
11-06-2013, 11:51 AM
Hi!

I just bought HEM2 yesterday and have tried to set it up for my SNG play on PokerStars. I went through the FAQs and this guide (http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/642/Poker+Stars+Setup) to set up tournament summary and HHs but i still dont get the reports to show my stats/graphs.

First of all i made two new folders on my desktop for HHs and tournament summaries. Ive made sure PS save the HHs and summaries in english to those folders. There are some files showing in the folders now but it doesnt seem like everything is there (i dunno).

In HEM ive followed the guide for "Site Setup" too, where ive chosen my two desktop folders for HHs and the summaries. Under the "Hand Importing" ive chosen the folder for HHs. But ive tried changing it to the summaries folder aswell just to see if files are imported - which they are. Although i see in "Import History" that there is 929 files imported, 940 hands imported and 893 errors(?!). The problem is as you understand that there is "No hands found" under the "Report" tab.

The only thing i didnt understand from the guide was the "Adjust hand times to your local time" part. Ive just done an auto detect and its at "6", though i dont realy know what this is or if its an issue.

What to do? Thanks!

udbrky
11-06-2013, 12:59 PM
Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Site setup and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

Please follow these steps completely:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/104721-no-hud-table-only-3-hands-showing.html

We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well as the log.

You may need a new database:

Please create a new database.

1) Click the database name in the bottom right corner (2nd in)

2) Click the green + sign

3) Name it, click ok.

4) Import the hands from c:\hm2archive using the hand importing function on the ribbon, not the import from database in the database manager.

What is your antivirus and firewall?

morten_ron
11-06-2013, 04:22 PM

OK. So this is a printscreen of my "Active Sessions" tab. I just started up one SNG to test it. You can also see the time on my computer 21:16 6th of November 2013. I live in Norway, i think the timezone is GMT +1 if that helps(?). I dont understand where the sessions time is though. What you can see in the picture is all that comes up on my HEM screen.

Let me know what I can do, thank you!

EDIT: I made a new database now too. Looks like it might work! Thanks for the help. Ill make a new reply if theres still an issue. Btw, I dont use any antivirus/firewall. Thank you!

fozzy71
11-07-2013, 09:54 AM
Thank you for letting us know what solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.