PDA

View Full Version : Problems setting up TN2

Yeezus
11-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Hello,

I have been using TN1 for over a year now and switched to TN2 today.
All I need is basically the following:

1) if villain minraises to 2BB, I want to 3bet to 4,5BB. Even though I entered the correct amount in the "preset bets" tab, tn refuses to do it on the table but always makes it 5BB for some reason.

2) if villain limps, I want to raise to 3BB. For now, nothing happens when villain limps.

Thanks in advance, figured out everything else myself.

Yeezus
11-05-2013, 11:51 AM
i fixed the 1st problem for now

sideshow
11-05-2013, 01:40 PM
Hi,

For 2 send me a screenshot of your preset bets setup How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Yeezus
11-05-2013, 06:04 PM
here you go

also, is there an option for the filter so be set by bb size?
example: I want to cbet 50% on the flop when the blinds are 10/20, but only 40% when the blinds are 15/30.

additionally, in TN1 there used to be a hotkey that registers you for tournaments. I need this really bad for my games on full tilt.

Yeezus
11-06-2013, 02:25 PM
any idea yet? have to get back to grind...

sideshow
11-06-2013, 03:17 PM
Hi,

What site is this happening on? Can you change it to 2bb + 3*limper so remove the 2.00 and 3.00 see if that helps, If not Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Yeezus
11-06-2013, 04:08 PM
1) full tilt, tn seems to raise the sizing that I entered in "preflop 3bet" over limps. I tried it w/ diff. sizings and he tn always changed it to that amount. "preflop 3bet" used to work fine, when I entered the amount I actually intended to raise of minraises. Additionally, the 50% on every street work fine on both sites.
For some reason, my enter button seems to be hotkeyd or something when I have to take an action. I noticed when I tried to chat while it was my turn - it wasn't possible to use the enter button.
2) pokerstars, simply nothing happens when my opponent limps. everything else is fine.

sideshow
11-07-2013, 04:38 AM
1) I can't open the images you attached it is saying Invalid attachment specified, Please email your log to support@tableninja.com and i will test using your settings and see what might be causing this.

Go to the setup tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

Yeezus
11-07-2013, 04:49 AM
alright, emailed you.

Yeezus
11-07-2013, 12:56 PM
additionally, I was wondering if there isn't a "Register for Tournament" hotkey anymore.

sideshow
11-07-2013, 04:23 PM
Hi,

Thanks for sending the screenshots we will review them and get back to you.

In regards to register for tournament hot key this is available in the hot keys tab > Annoyances > Tourney