PDA

View Full Version : rush poker

diogopulcas
02-17-2011, 03:24 PM
My holdem manager never does anything correctly. Now I started playing Rush poker, and the hud stats kept moving places, not placing near the correct players, then the hud only works in the first rush table, not in the other ones etc...
Since I have holdem manager i dont have a single day without a problem, it only imports half my tourneys, import turbos as regulars, hud dont work on rush tables besides first, hud kept moving from diferent players.. can any mode show me some tutorial or anything so I can fix some problems, holdem manager is turning very -EV to me, and I would really like to change it

Patvs
02-18-2011, 12:53 AM
Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

diogopulcas
02-18-2011, 11:19 AM
sorry im not the best computedr guy, and how do I set that?

netsrak
02-18-2011, 11:49 AM
You mean the administrator rights?

Pats answer contains all the necessary steps. You know how to open the windows workplace or use the windows explorer. Or open "My computer"->C:->program files->rvg software -> holdemmanager
or a similar path depending on your installation.