PDA

View Full Version : New Pro Combo 2: Hold'em+Omaha Licence Key

Nancy Boy
11-02-2013, 08:59 PM
Hello,

I have HM2 and emailed Sales@HoldemManager.com to try the 30 day trial of OM2.
I was emailed a new Licence Key...and for the life of me I have no idea what I'm supposed to do with it or where to enter the new Key. I downloaded the Trial Software on the OM2 page and played a few orbits on PokerStars, but no where was I prompted to type in the new Key. Any ideas ?

Thank-you

Nancy Boy

Patvs
11-02-2013, 11:12 PM
Delete C:\ProgramData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager2.lic (XP Users can find the file at C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\AppData\XHEO INC\SharedLicenses\HoldemManager2.lic)

This is a hidden SYSTEM file. (not just a regular hidden file)

Then start HM2 again, and you'll have the chance to enter the new serial.

Nancy Boy
12-05-2013, 12:13 AM
Hello,

Thank-you for the 30 day trial. Now that it is over, I am interested in Upgrading to add Omaha 2 Small Stakes to my Holdem Manager 2 Small Stakes.

When I deleted my hidden System File to enter the new serial for the trial, it worked great, thank-you. But when I just tried to upgrade on the Upgrade Page it asked to "Enter your previous licence code", so I entered my HM2 code I was given when I purchased HM2, not the 30 day trial Pro Combo 2: Holdem+Omaha code I was given for the 30 day trial, this did not work. I clicked on "Take a look at our pre-order FAQ's" at the bottom of the page and did not see anything that looked similar to this.

I tried the same trick again as above to delete the hidden System File to enter my original HM2 licence key because now that the 30 day trial is over, HM2 would not start. I followed the same instructions but I could not find this file to delete it so that I could be prompted to enter my original HM2 serial/key... a window popped up saying "did not find any valid products registered to your HM2 serial. Holdem Manager will now exit". So that is where I sit.

I would love to just Upgrade to add Omaha 2 Small Stakes to my Holdem Manager 2 Small Stakes for $54.99, so I can play both games, and I promise I won't be a pain in your behind for a long time..............

Thank-you so very much,

Troy Cooper

Patvs
12-05-2013, 09:38 AM
Reset your serial key.

Please go to Hold'em Manager Poker Software - Best Poker Tracking Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account. After that, simply navigate to "Upload License Code" and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

--

Can you email your serial key to sales@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.
They can check why you can't use the serial at the Upgrade HoldEm Manager, Omaha Manager and other HM Apps! (http://www.holdemmanager.com/store/upgrade-holdem-manager.php) page.

Nancy Boy
12-05-2013, 05:55 PM
Thank-you Patvs,

I have sent the serial key with a link to this thread.

I did the "Upload Licence Key" and clicked on "submit" but "Invalid Code" popped up in big red letters.
I did not click on "Reset all Profiles" though...I wasn't sure if that was what you meant or not so I didn't want to make things worse.

Thank-you

Troy

EDIT : Patvs...I was able to delete the file and restart HM2 and enter my original serial key. HM2 started up fine...I am now going to try the Upgrade again.

I will let you know if it works.

Thank-you,

Troy

fozzy71
12-05-2013, 07:46 PM
You are very welcome. Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.

If you have any issues with the upgrade process it is better handled via email where we have easier access to your account/code information and transactions.

Nancy Boy
12-05-2013, 07:47 PM
Patvs.... It Worked.....my payment was approved.

I'm such a Donk. Sorry to have wasted your time. I believe the problem was all my fault.

Thank-you very much for your help.

I will e-mail sales to let them know also.

Thanks Again,

Troy

fozzy71
12-05-2013, 07:48 PM
Great news. I am glad everything worked out. Do not hesitate to post or email if you have any problems in the future. We are always more than happy to answer any questions you might have.