PDA

View Full Version : auto import stops working

Jpod
02-17-2011, 01:30 PM
hi!

playing ongame midstakes whitebet
tried updating to the latest beta, no difference

I recently experianced a similar problem...
although i was able to auto import a couple of times (and usually can when i start the first time) with different time intervalls but then it just stops working and nothing happens.
HeM is unable to stop the autoimport when i try that and I have to close the program and restart it and then it wont work again.
manual import from the auto import folder works fine but when i try to import the hands i bought external site it says "0 files found" (about 400)

edit: now it worked after 4 min of nothing and just that once no more after that

edit: now it seems to be working but only every 2-3 min or so but still need help getting it solved

pjo336
02-17-2011, 11:43 PM
Try creating a new database and importing into that.

Also make sure you have the latest version:

http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Jpod
02-18-2011, 05:36 AM
created a new database.

importing the bought hands worked now but the problem with the auto import persists

have the latest beta (installed it yesterday)
running windows 7

but it is working its just very very slow and inconsistant

edit: haven't been able to use ongames own hand history viewer, it can't seem to be able to direct me to the right url, could this be related?

netsrak
02-18-2011, 07:59 AM
I close the other thread.

* Please try updating to the latest version 1.11.06a http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

* Under Vista and Windows 7 make sure that holdemmanager.exe, hmhud.exe and dbcontrolpanel.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the holdemmanager.exe, dbcontrolpanel.exe and the hmhud.exe executable and select "Run as admin" from the popup menu under compatibilty.

* If that doesn't help, please check this and answer and post the questions http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/48/My+HUD+Doesn't+Work

Jpod
02-18-2011, 10:37 AM
What version of Holdem Manager are you using?
1.11.06a

What poker site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than one site?
ongame/whitebet Im currently only playing one site

Which type of game(s) are you playing? (NL, FL, Omaha, SnGs, MTT)
only NLHE - 5max cash games

Have you clicked on the Start Auto Import button?
yes (autoimport is working just not as it should be)

Often times, it is one setting or option that's not correct in your poker client. Please see ourDetailed FAQs on configuring Holdem Manager to work with poker sites to make sure your poker site is saving Hand History files.
the hands are saved, i have no problem manually import hands from the same file after the session

Check to see if the hand histories are showing up in the folder that you configured in HM to auto import from.
yes

If you think the hands are importing the please go to the reports TAB, select your username and run a report with all filters off to confirm they have imported.
yes they are

If the hand histories show up in the auto import folders, but they're not importing into the database, please create a new database and try importing some hands to test if it's a corrupt database.
i did create a new database and the problem persisted (althought i was able to import some hands to the new database that i wasnt able to import to the old one)

Have you tried the Table Finder and did it work?
yes table finder is working

If you open the hand history files, are they written in English
yes

netsrak
02-18-2011, 11:52 AM
Table finder is working? If you use it correct the hud should come up. Please check the FAQ for the table finder again.

The config file is not the correct one. We need a file named holdemmanager.config which is located in the config subfolder.

lazyharry
02-18-2011, 01:10 PM
Hi,
Ongame, Bet24

I have the same problem. Yesterday my HM worked fine, not anymore.
When I start HM I can import handhistory but the autoimport dont work. I can't get the HUD popup to work, I c the stats for a while but it doesn't import hands to HM Reports. When I close and start HM again I can import manually the hands.

I can as well c table finder, but it claims no hands to import.
I used HM for 3 years and it worked good yesterday. Some kind of bug going on?E

lazyharry
02-18-2011, 01:30 PM
Check this post. Maybe this helps you to understand my problem and fix it.?

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/3135-auto-import-stopped-working-ps.html#post217281

Jpod
02-18-2011, 02:51 PM
the hud is working, thats not my problem,
my problem is that the import only runs once every few minutes, instead of every 5 seconds as it's supposed to, which makes the hud unreliable because i can't eve n be sure it's the right persons information

netsrak
02-19-2011, 07:18 AM
@lazyharry: reboot your computer and try again. If that doesn't help please create your own thread with all informations about your installation, configuration and problem.

@Jpod: please delete all files in the handhistory folder of your pokerclient or move them to a different folder and try again.

Jpod
02-19-2011, 08:22 AM
I do that before each session so that i always get a new file for each time i play (speeds up the import in the beginning)
thats not the problem

netsrak
02-19-2011, 11:46 AM
are you using any 3rd party firewall, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? and if yes which ones?

Jpod
02-20-2011, 08:57 AM
Im not using any different 3rd party programs than i did one week ago when everything was working smooth,

but I am using avast antivirus free version, nothing else

netsrak
02-20-2011, 02:08 PM
Please schedule a remote support session with our support. Email support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread and your forum name, so we can setup a Teamviewer (http://www.holdemmanager.net/teamviewer) session.

Jpod
02-25-2011, 08:22 PM
Hi

I just wanted to let you guys know that after reinstalling both Hem and postgres it is now working as it should, thank you fozzy for your help and time