PDA

View Full Version : No tournament result with buyins, winnings, etc. at Svenska Spel (BOSSnetwork)

Jacob80
10-29-2013, 12:37 PM
I play at the swedish site Svenska Spel at bossnetwork. In cashgames it works flawless. With tournaments however it does save the all the HH`s for every tournament BUT NOT the result with net winning, buyin, finish etc. It doesnt recognize the tournaments, just the default buyin/rake are shown for every tournament.

Is this a fact because the lack of tournament summary on the site OR the fact that its a client with swedish language only?

Can something be done about this? I have searched everywhere in the forums but havent found a solution.

The time in HM is the same as the client and the computer. You can not change the language to english.

I must be able to track my tournament results!

Thanks in advance!

Patvs
10-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Boss Media doesn't have a separate summary file, nor do they write any useful info to the handhistory file, such as:
buyin, your winnings, finish position, etc.

As a result, it's simply impossible for HoldemManager to track your winnings, and you'll have to manually edit all your results.

Patvs
10-29-2013, 06:01 PM
Actually maybe only the buyin can be tracked (but the winnings still cannot).

We need a list of all non-standard table names and their correct buyin. Email us a handhistory file from Svenska, if a table name always has the same buyin.