PDA

View Full Version : HM doesn´t import all Ongame hands?

sweetysven
11-25-2008, 04:06 PM
I just played a little session, and checking my BR i ended the sesh a with a little profit. However, checking my HM i see I dropped a buy-in?

When I check my session stats I see HM misses a hand, AA pf ai.

I think this is rather important because if its problems what hapens more often your stats/winrate are not correct.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks!

Al1
11-25-2008, 05:16 PM
I just played a little session, and checking my BR i ended the sesh a with a little profit. However, checking my HM i see I dropped a buy-in?

When I check my session stats I see HM misses a hand, AA pf ai.

I think this is rather important because if its problems what hapens more often your stats/winrate are not correct.

Anyone knows how to fix this?

Thanks!

Can you upgrade and tell me if it works: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

Leif
12-03-2008, 08:39 AM
I have the same problem.

Only missing some key all in hands; i tryid to import it in pokertracker and they got them

When importing exporting from pokertracker to HEM, they were all dublicate hands, but now with some errors.

Conclusion: HEM get the hands in some way; but process them with errors, thus not showing up in the HEM database or HUD.

A.Kmicic
12-03-2008, 09:08 AM
i have 1.06.04 rc 1 and also i'm missing some hands :(

A.Kmicic
12-03-2008, 09:09 AM
I have the same problem.

Only missing some key all in hands; i tryid to import it in pokertracker and they got them

When importing exporting from pokertracker to HEM, they were all dublicate hands, but now with some errors.

Conclusion: HEM get the hands in some way; but process them with errors, thus not showing up in the HEM database or HUD.

Leif, plz e-mail them this hand with AA, maybe this will make it quicker for them to find the problem

jake--
12-03-2008, 10:51 AM
Yeah, have had this problem with both pt2, pt3 and now HM doesnt seem like anyone can fix it and although it´s pretty sad I have accepted it.

Today I lost 4000$ in a session but HM showed the result as -300$. Approximate HM to lose up to 10% of the hands.

Leif
12-03-2008, 11:41 AM
Pokertracker 2 also missed some hands, but nothing like HEM.

For pokertracker 2 it was a few random hands that didn't mean much in the big picture.

For HEM it seems to be connected to some types of "All In" hands; which makes it far more annoying that if it was random hands; because your stats, winrates (+ others stats, winrates) become meaningless.

So i import into pokertracker 2 after every session, in order to view developement in win-rate, graphs up/down-swings etc.

Maybe it is when opponent losses stack and sits out after or something.

I would gladly make a video and upload it + send mails if it helps.

cirobonano
12-03-2008, 12:37 PM
So i import into pokertracker 2 after every session, in order to view developement in win-rate, graphs up/down-swings etc.
Do you need the ongame grabber to do this?

Leif
12-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Do you need the ongame grabber to do this?

No, i don't have the grabber

morny
12-03-2008, 04:30 PM
Can you please confirm exactly what version of HM you using and attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

cirobonano
12-04-2008, 04:36 AM
No, i don't have the grabber
Hmm for some reason the PT2 import isn't working. I only have the feeling I'm missing hands; I'd like to check it with PT2.

This is what I do: I play a session on ongame with HM 1.07 autoimporting. After the session I close HM and ongame. I've installed PT 2.17.01g and the sqlite odbc driver. I then select "pokerroom (ongame skins)" from the PT2 auto-import menu and I choose the database file that just has been archived with HM. But then the PT2 import doesn't import any hands from that DB and gives duplicate hands etc errors.

How do I import them with PT2?

sweetysven
12-04-2008, 08:27 AM
this is kind of a big problem i just played a session, 400 hands and HM says ive lost 340$, however HM is missing some winning hands, so i cannot trust my whole HM, bb/100 EV line, everything is messed up now.

sweetysven
12-04-2008, 03:54 PM
Ok, i found out that it happens with big pots, i just won a 400BB pot, this pot isnt showing in HM and not on the table (the popup where you can see your previous played hands).

2. Is there a possibility that this will fixed and I still can add these hands? I would really like that because my whole winrate etc. is messed up now.

morny
12-04-2008, 04:00 PM
Can you please confirm exactly what version of HM you using and attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

Also send me the ongame database file to morny@holdemmanager.net