PDA

View Full Version : Unfinished Tournaments Filter?

xxgt465xx
02-17-2011, 10:20 AM
So I just downloaded HEM and now it says I have 2 unfinished tournaments out of the 2000 I have in my database. I filtered it down and found out that they are MTTs from PS, but I really dont want to literally check every one of the 600+ PS MTTs I have to see if the finished tournament box is checked. And I already emailed PS to send me the tournament summaries files and it did not work.

So I guess my question is: Is there any way that I can use some sort of filters to just get those 2 unfinished tourneys to show up in data view?

Patvs
02-18-2011, 01:04 AM
Set it to INCOMPLETE in Dataview (and it will show all unfinished tournies)
Check the summary file for that tourney if it contains your winnings/finish position.

Mackerel
02-27-2011, 06:14 AM
Set it to INCOMPLETE in Dataview (and it will show all unfinished tournies)

No, it doesn't. I played 28 SNG's tonight on FTP. HEM says I played 28 with 27 completed and 1 incomplete. Going to data view and selecting incomplete shows nothing. The summary and ROI is also wrong. How do I fix this?

netsrak
02-27-2011, 08:28 AM
You should edit the results and finished flag of this tourney manually in the dataview.

Patvs
02-27-2011, 11:06 AM
No, it doesn't. I played 28 SNG's tonight on FTP. HEM says I played 28 with 27 completed and 1 incomplete.

Open the summary file for the incomplete SNG.
Or email us the handhistory + summary file for that SNG.

Does it state your finish position/winnings?
Is it possible you sometimes close the window too early (when you see you have 0 outs) before the handhistory file is actually UPDATED?

Mackerel
02-27-2011, 03:15 PM
You should edit the results and finished flag of this tourney manually in the dataview.

Ok, I found it. Scanning the tourneys, I found one with a finish position of 0. I changed it to 9 (because I don't know where I finished in that one). That still didn't fix the problem with HEM showing 1 incomplete tourney, and the "Tourney Finished Flag" showed it finished. So I went ahead and changed the flag to "not finished", refreshed, and then changed it back. That solved my problem, but your developers might want to at least be aware of the odd behavior.

I'm sure the cause was what Patvs speculated. That was probably the one where my flopped set of aces got all-in on the flop against a set of 3's, who spiked the case 3 on the turn. I'm pretty sure I just clicked close when I saw the 3. :o

Anyway, thanks for your help.