PDA

View Full Version : Layouts, Sensei..

snowwhite
10-28-2013, 05:33 PM
Hi.

Trying to finally make the transition to TN2. Couple of questions I couldn't crack on my own though...

1. Layouts. Any way to bring back the PokerStars table arranging hotkeys that I so much liked in TN1? I don't like the overlapping the TN2 tiling offers.

2. SNG Sensei. It takes way longer to register with TN2. It handles registration popups very sluggishly. I actually have even time to read them. Besides being annoying it also has a nasty side effect. It takes the focus away from the tables. I can still act when using my mouse, but the hotkeys are acting as if the focus is in another window (it even plays the sound) and so they are not working. Any way around this?

3. Show Replayer and Save HandHistory hotkeys were cool to have in TN1. They don't exist anymore in TN2?

4. I like the M in display options. But sometimes it gives the value with way too many decimals. Any way to keep it simpler? Like 1 or 2 decimals?

5. Any way to make that red column not to appear from time to time next to my mouse pointer?

Thanks!

sideshow
10-29-2013, 05:54 AM
Hi Snowwhite

1) The reason the tables overlap like that is when there is lots of tables, we done this so that you can add more tables to the layout, the way it was before you could only add 6-8 tables in tile layout, If you don't like this you could use custom layout and tile the tables the way you had them in TN1.

2) I can't reproduce the issue with the registration being slow/sluggish could you please do a short video and send it to us along with your log file to support@tableninja.com and link to this thread, we will then try and reproduce using your settings and.

For the issue where the hot keys stop working do you notice when this happens does the table have the active table frame around the table? In the task bar do you notice is the TN2 icon half green/red or is it all green?

3) Show Replayer and Save Hand History both of these are written up as a feature request and send to the developers, the latest ticket on these are

HM-7008 Hotkye for show replayer like it was in TN1
HM- 7631 Save last hand history hot key like it was in TN1

If you wish to be notified of when both of the above is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7008 and HM-7631 is resolved.

4) Can you please post a screenshot How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

5) This was added as a new feature
* New feature: when TableNinja is waiting for a critical operation to complete that is outside our control,
we will show a red line under the cursor. This is very important to watch for, since some operations such as scraping the current pot and/or clicking a button sometimes take longer than expected - and you should not move to another table while the current operation is in progress

However i have spoke with the developers and we hope to have a solution to this in the next update either a hot key will be added so you can enable/disable this if you want,

snowwhite
10-29-2013, 05:26 PM
1. So are you saying that with 4 tables I shouldn't experience overlap? Because I have it even when there are only 2 tables. I also find it strange that TN2 doesn't use the whole screen, which would make it possible to tile the table with the minimum possible overlap and, in the case of 2 or even 4 tables, no overlap at all.

2. Log file and video sent.

3. Cool. I'll look forward to that.

4. I played a session. It happened once, but very briefly before it all looked normal again. I had only few tables open theb, but yesterday I had almost 20 and the long digit stayed on much longer. Even so I guess I'll have to get back to you about that later and hunt for that screen shot still.

5. Oh, it's annoying, so I'm looking forward to that fix. Thanks!

Sarek
10-30-2013, 03:38 AM
1) Yes, see screen
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5139/3546.th.gif (http://img843.imageshack.us/i/3546.gif/)
The trick is to put FIRST (top-left) table in Tile in right location + right size.
Go to Hotkeys - Layout, press Edit, in window opened select Tile and press Edit again.
This will open a "placeholder" for first (top-left) table in layout.
Make it's size enough small to fit in 2 x 2 grid according to your monitor dimensions.
And put it in location to be sure this 2 x 2 grid will fit.
(simple math), see screen
http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/7451/w4ph.th.gif (http://img845.imageshack.us/i/w4ph.gif/)
Note: minimal table size TN can manage: 500 pixels width, if you set less -> autoresize occurs.

4. Please show a screen with very long decimal part. Also please say which symbol is "decimal seperator" in your Windows

snowwhite
10-30-2013, 06:16 AM
1. Ok. I get it now. Thanks. But I can't get them to tile to the middle of my screen without the overlap? The tiling has to start from the corner?

4. Screen shot sent. Symbol is ,

sideshow
10-30-2013, 11:33 AM
Hi,

1) Yes you need to start from the top left corner of the screen, we are working on tile layout and having it start where ever you want.

4) Thanks we will review the screenshot + your settings