PDA

View Full Version : Must run table finder every time

Ajeto
10-28-2013, 05:00 PM
Hi, why must i run table finder everytime i play on ipoker.it ? Tables are not found automatically.. Hands are importing though w/o any problems. Plus if i want Table finder button to become active (not shaded) i need to open a table of another poker site and only than i can open table finder and see ipoker.it tables there.

EDIT: is there any shortcut to manually run table finder?

Patvs
10-28-2013, 11:25 PM
What type of tables are you playing?
If you're playing multiple cashgame tables simultaneously we have a bugticket on this HM-6796.

It's not possible to open TableFinder via a shortcut.

Ajeto
10-29-2013, 07:42 AM
Cashgames yes. This problem appears even if i want to play a single table. Table finder button is inactive and HUD does not see a table (but HEM does import hands)

Patvs
10-29-2013, 05:03 PM
Email us a screenshot of the table and the Active Session screen when this occurs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

heynow21
11-02-2013, 05:45 PM
Email us a screenshot of the table and the Active Session screen when this occurs to hm2support@holdemmanager.com with a link to this thread.

I could have sworn you guys were aware of the fact that the Ipoker HUD attaching was broken. I play tournaments and every 5-10 minutes I have to throw HEM up and do a table attach.

udbrky
11-02-2013, 08:46 PM
This is a known issue and it has been documented in detail and provided to the developers to resolve. While I don't have a specific date for when this issue will be resolved, we are putting out updates regularly.

The previously assigned internal ticket # on this issue is 7423. We will often release builds on a limited basis, only in the forums for a few days first, so please check back in this forum http://forums.holdemmanager.com/hm2-releases/ for that ticket #.

If you want to be notified when it is fixed please send an email to support@holdemmanager.com and include "Notify Me When 7423 Is Resolved" in the subject line and body of the email.