PDA

View Full Version : Problems with installation

szabla6789
10-28-2013, 02:00 PM
Hello!

My sng wiz 1 was working just fine a few days ago. Suddenly (I think) it stopped working. I tried to reinstall but it doesn't install properly.

Here is what the desktop icon looks like and the message I receive when clicking on it:

And here is the folder where I have the program installed:

As you can see the .exe file is busted. I tried reinstalling, deleting the folders in AppData but it doesn't help. Oh and I tried both the newest and the older version. I hope you can help me figure out the solution.

Thanks!

udbrky
10-28-2013, 03:43 PM
When you reinstall it, verify where the files get installed. It looks like there is no exe file in that folder.

szabla6789
10-28-2013, 06:08 PM
Not sure I understand. Why does it matter where I install it? I tried installing in default folder: C:\Program Files\In The Money\SitNGo Wizard and also in another one, doesn't work either way.

udbrky
10-29-2013, 04:23 PM
The screenshot did not show an exe file. Is there an exe file in the installation folder?

What is your antivirus and firewall? Some have been known to block installations of programs. Add the setup file to your exceptions lists.

szabla6789
10-29-2013, 07:26 PM
I uninstalled my antivirus for the time of sng wiz installation, added setup file to firewall exceptions list and installed wizard on a different hard drive. One of those things must have been the cause of my problems because everything is working now.

Thank you for your help!