PDA

View Full Version : Problem registering HEM after updating to 1.11.06a

Dodgyrocker
02-17-2011, 09:47 AM
I just installed the patch for 1.11.06a.

When I loaded HEM up it had a message saying new registration procedure etc and then took me to a screen where I had to enter the email address and password for my HEM account.

I assume this is the account I have on this site right?

So I entered the email address that I used to register on this site and it said it did not recognise it.

Right now there is no problem, I simply cancelled the procedure and HEM is running fine. But what do I need to do to register properly?

RDB
02-17-2011, 01:22 PM
When you ran Holdem Manager it was asking for your Holdem Manager account information. This is not the same as your forum sign in - it is separate.

We have launched a new online form for resetting your own serial codes.

This can be used to clear a code so that it can be used on a different pc or clear a code if your hardware profile changes and it doesn’t allow you to continue.

Please go to Hold'Em Manager Poker Tracking and Analysis Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and signup with a new login name and password or use your existing account if you have one. After that, simply navigate to “Upload License Code” and you can quickly add your serial code and reset it whenever you need to.

If you don’t have a HM account already just create one by clicking on the create account link. If you forgot your password please use the forgot password feature. If you forgot your username or the password retrieval was unsuccessful send a new email to sales@holdemmanager.com and they will forward the details, we do not have access to this information in support so you must send a new email to sales.