PDA

View Full Version : HUD config

Jay-Dubya
11-25-2008, 03:41 PM
Hi,

How do I config HUD to recognise between 6 max and full ring tables?
When Im playing a mixture of the two, my HUD stats are all over the place on one because of the different set ups.
E.g. if I set up the stats in the right place on the 6max table, then they move to completely the wrong places on the full ring tables.
I hope this is clear enough.
Thanks

Al1
11-25-2008, 05:28 PM
Hi,

How do I config HUD to recognise between 6 max and full ring tables?
When Im playing a mixture of the two, my HUD stats are all over the place on one because of the different set ups.
E.g. if I set up the stats in the right place on the 6max table, then they move to completely the wrong places on the full ring tables.
I hope this is clear enough.
Thanks

First, upgrade your version: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

And read my post in this thread: http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=4467

Does it helps?

Jay-Dubya
11-28-2008, 05:27 PM
Hi,

thanks, this helped a lot but not completely.

I have it set up now so that HM recognises between 6max and full ring tables. The specific stats I want for each type of table are correct.

My problem is getting the on screen stats boxes lined up. When I move the boxes on the full ring table so they line up next to the correct player, the stats boxes move on all my tables so that they are in wrong places on the 6max tables, and vice-versa.

How can I sort this?

morny
11-29-2008, 12:33 AM
Which poker site is this?

Jay-Dubya
11-29-2008, 07:45 AM
William Hill, Crypto Network

morny
11-29-2008, 12:07 PM
Ah yes this is due to the way it names the seating on crypto and ipoker too, so youll need to manually change it http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=135

KrischanXXL
01-23-2009, 11:26 AM
I have the same problem (Propaganda Poker, minitableview, HEM Version 1.07, newest graphic drivers):

It is not possible to set up HEM to play 8max and fullring tables at the same time and showing the stats in the correct positions on both table types, because HEM recognises both as fullring, though the seat numbers are different. If I correct the positions of the stats on a FR-table, they also move at the 8max tables and vice versa. I have already tried to fix this by marking the 8max tables as 9max tables in the table manager to be able to set a different hud layout. But then the stats at one seat are missing since iPoker seems to use seats 1 till 10 for 8max tables and leaves out the seats 8 and 3. So the seat No. 3 and 8 shows no data and seat No. 10 is missing, obv because it’s a 9max table.

Is there any way to fix that? Or do I have to stay at one table type at the moment?

morny
01-23-2009, 03:48 PM
No sorry, its on the to do list to add 8max tables but i dont have an ETA

poiuz
03-01-2009, 07:22 AM
No sorry, its on the to do list to add 8max tables but i dont have an ETA

Any news on that?

morny
03-01-2009, 10:47 AM
Please dont double post