PDA

View Full Version : Replayer performance issues

tlukasha
10-27-2013, 09:58 PM
Hi,

I have a very high spec machine (32GB memory running on Postgres 9.2) and the latest version of HM2.

Performance is generally very good, but the replayer is really really sluggish. This is no doubt due partly to me having set the max replayer hands to 50,000, but in some cases where I load a hand for a site where I have only a handful of hands in total, it is still extremely slow. Is there a known problem in this area?

Separetely, I have set the 'Number of seats' dropdown to 6 in the HUD Options section of the replayer. Is the result of this that the data filtered in the HUD when the replayer displays the hand is restricted to hands with exactly 6 players?

In the HUD Filters dialogue I have set the Number Of Players (6) equal to 5 and 6 players. Are these two settings entirely separate, i.e. the first one is used solely for the replayer and the latter solely for displaying data in the HUD during game play?

Thank you

udbrky
10-28-2013, 11:28 AM
We are going to do an overhaul of the replayer.

Turn off highlight current action in the options.

Does your HUD have a lot of Note caddy notes/badges?

tlukasha
10-28-2013, 10:59 PM
Ok, turning off the highlight current action feature makes a difference actually. Thank you.

Yes, I do have a fair few notes and badges.

Patvs
10-28-2013, 11:14 PM
We have a bugticket on this, where the 'badges' also cause lag in the replayer.
Temporary solution is to turn off the highlight current action and/or remove the badges.