PDA

View Full Version : Full Tilt steals focus from Pokerstars

Blastz
10-27-2013, 12:28 PM
Hi,

I stack tables and Full Tilt Poker steals focus over Pokerstars table when action has not been taken on the pokerstars table, I have both sites set to not pop up table and have that enabled in TN2, here are my logs....

TNLogs635184877716049208 (http://www.mediafire.com/?g4ygxbzksxxwmbd)

Thanks

sideshow
10-27-2013, 03:04 PM
Hi,

I have being unable to reproduce your issue in the latest build 2.2.90

For TN2 work correctly:

-You need to set all poker clients to run as admin

- disable Options -> Advanced Multi-Table Options" -> Highlight Bet Amount" in PokerStars client
- disable "Options" -> "Advanced Multitable Options..." and disable "New tournaments take focus" in PokerStars client
- for FT: disable Table options -> Gameplay settings -> Display active table on action
- for PS: disable Advanced multitable - > "Popup table whenever user action is required"
- FT: Custom Bet Buttons need to be reset to their defaults
- If you use TN2 layouts (any except "None") you should NOT use\apply pokerclient layout feature
- for FT: table should be big enough to display all 3 tabs above bet box (min-pot-max)
- for PS: disable Autoclose tourney without notification (this is mostly not for TN, but for HM - to make sure summary is writen in file and autoimported)

If the problem persists please email support@tableninja.com to arrange a tv session, Please be sure to link to this thread.