PDA

View Full Version : I can't change HUD Popup

nomanAK47
02-17-2011, 08:36 AM
I should have my own popup when I click on stats player.
When I try to change the popup in player preferences --> stats --> popup, I always have the default_Cbet popup.
I created my own popup with the PopUpDesigner.

Regards,

RDB
02-17-2011, 02:21 PM
When you click on the Popup drop down box does your custom popup appear in the list below? If it does select it and then ensure you press "apply" then "OK".

nomanAK47
02-17-2011, 02:35 PM
When you click on the Popup drop down box does your custom popup appear in the list below? If it does select it and then ensure you press "apply" then "OK".

my custom popup appear in the list and stay in my default preferences player configuration but when i play i had the default_Cbet popup.

RDB
02-17-2011, 04:11 PM
Make sure you have selected the correct stat you want the pop up on by clicking it in the "Display these stats" window. If you have done this please see this FAQ on starting a new HUD http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/202/Choose+Configuration

In step 5 in that FAQ you’ll see the use for TAB, for each configuration you choose in the dropdown you can specify what gametype that HUD is shown for. If any of the tick marks conflict with any of the other configurations you’ve made it won’t know which to use. If you’re not seeing the correct HUD then most likely it’s because of a conflict so double check these are setup correctly.

nomanAK47
02-18-2011, 07:49 AM
In step 5 in that FAQ you’ll see the use for TAB, for each configuration you choose in the dropdown you can specify what gametype that HUD is shown for. If any of the tick marks conflict with any of the other configurations you’ve made it won’t know which to use. If you’re not seeing the correct HUD then most likely it’s because of a conflict so double check these are setup correctly.[/QUOTE]

Indeed, there was a conflit between my configuration and the default one.

Thanks