PDA

View Full Version : Min Hands For Each Stat

TierTier
11-25-2008, 12:57 PM
Are we able to set the min hands for each stat or only the entire HUD? For something like vpip a very small sample can tell us something meaningful, but, for other stats we might need a few thousand hands.

When I'm color coding my HUD to identify weaknesses I'd prefer that something like WSD isn't showing up in green (color I'm using for a potentially exploitable situation) if the sample size is only a few hundred. Makes it harder to make quick decisions when mass multitabling.

Al1
11-25-2008, 04:45 PM
Are we able to set the min hands for each stat or only the entire HUD? For something like vpip a very small sample can tell us something meaningful, but, for other stats we might need a few thousand hands.

When I'm color coding my HUD to identify weaknesses I'd prefer that something like WSD isn't showing up in green (color I'm using for a potentially exploitable situation) if the sample size is only a few hundred. Makes it harder to make quick decisions when mass multitabling.

This is currently not possible. Nevertheless, you can use different brightness in function of the size of the sample if you check "Adjust Color for sample size" in HUD Options => Player Preferences.

You can put your suggestion here: http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/