PDA

View Full Version : FT problems

Kingcovey
10-25-2013, 01:12 PM
Hello, I am running TN2 and want to play on Stars and FT simultaneously. Everything works well with PS but with FT I have had a few issues.
The preset betting for both preflop and postflop is very hit and miss. Sometimes it will set what I want and sometimes it won't. I believe my issue might be the same as this thread: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/table-ninja-2/444261-2-2-76-0-fulltilt-preflop-betsizing-video.html .
Another thing is on Rush the player's HUDs flickers between their correct stats and another completely different set of stats (for other players I am guessing) and I am not sure what is causing that. I think this occurs when I am on multiple Rush tables and it possibly shows the stats of the players at the other table as when I one table this doesnt happen.
Another issue is that the previous hands aren't displayed in the HUD like are on my stars HUD (see screenshot 1). From the screenshot it looks as though TN doesnt know where the hand histories are being saved to (?) but I have added the folder location to TN (see screenshot 2).

I have always thought that TN1 was absolutely brilliant, and I have never having any issues with it. However, having recently started to play another site other than PS - therefore requiring TN2 - I have been left very disappointed with how TN2 compares.

Thanks for your help. 128111128121

sideshow
10-25-2013, 01:21 PM
Hi,

I am sorry to hear you are having problems with TN2, in regards to the preset bet issues if you are using table under the mouse this caused problems with preset bets and we are currently working on this and hope to have it released as soon as possible. In the mean time i would suggest using table in foreground.

Also please make sure that you use one of the default themes in FTP other wise preset bets plus other features will not work. Currently we only support the default themes and backgrounds and from looking at your image you are using a custom theme. Please switch to Classic or Racetrack with default backgrounds and see if the problem persists.

In relation to the HUD issues does this happen if TN2 is closed?

Kingcovey
10-28-2013, 02:16 PM
Hello, thanks for getting back to me.
For the last few days I have been playing around with FT trying the default themes and this hasn't resolved the issue of the HUD changing stats. It also happens when I have TN2 turned off so therefore should I be contacting HEM2 directly as that is an issue with HEM2 rather than TN?

The preset bet issue is still present, is that being worked on? Having played with TN1 with 'table under mouse' for years its difficult switching to table in foreground.

Thanks, Luke.

sideshow
10-28-2013, 02:20 PM
Hi,

Yes please contact support@holdemmanager.com in regards to the HUD issue, For the preset bets issue we will have this fixed by the end of the week, we are currently working on it at the moment.

tacohead75
11-05-2013, 03:57 PM
I have a similar problem with preset bets on full tilt(it works on pokerstars). For me it alternates between setting the right bet amount and full pot. This happens all streets, including preflop. Sometimes it decides to do it a third way - it adds a leading zero and cuts decimals: 3.2 becomes 03 and 9.5 becomes 09.

It behaves like this whether I'm in "Table in foreground" or "Table under mouse" mode. Is this a new bug or is this part of what you're working on?

sideshow
11-06-2013, 03:14 PM
Hi,

We will have a release soon for the issues with preset bets

Kingcovey
11-08-2013, 03:50 PM
Hello,
The preflop preset raises seem to be working well now - thanks. However the preflop 3b wont set to what I want (eg 100% of pot) - it works fine on PS but on FT it just sets the bet to min raise.
Another inconvenience is sometimes postflop if I press 'pot' on FTP and then scroll with my mouse to alter the bet it will reset to a min 3bet preflop or to my preset CB percent postflop. For example if postflop the pot is $10 and my preset is to bet 60%, it'll correctly set $6 then if I press the FTP button for 'pot' or '70% of pot' and scroll up or down one bb it won't always work as it should. From the example above if I press 'pot' and scroll down to try and set the bet to $9 - sometimes it'll reset to the original bet size of $6.
I know that was quite long winded and its difficult to convey via text but I hope you understand. If not I can clarify and/or do a team viewer session to show what is happening/going wrong. Thanks.

Kingcovey
11-08-2013, 09:22 PM
Another couple of issues I have noticed with TN2 and FTP:
The preflop preset bets dont add a BB to each limper (again this works fine on PS).
The table under mouse is not perfect, every now and again I'll click one of my hot keys on one table but there will be a delay and the key will take effect on another table. This is another issue that just wasn't there with TN1. Is there anyway I can get TN1 for FTP because using TN2 is currently very frustrating to use.
The FTP CBing % is often wrong too.

Kingcovey
11-09-2013, 03:16 AM
Apologies to keep adding messages but I have uploaded a video to show the problems (some of which are TN2 issues and some are HEM2): HEM2 TN problems - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDa68rBkBoc&feature=youtu.be)
The notes I added arent legible so please look at the sreenshot attached to see what I was writing.
Thanks.129342

1ttU
11-09-2013, 08:51 AM
plis, it's time to fix this problem, I cant play properly on ftp from 1 month ago.

tacohead75
11-09-2013, 11:21 AM
plis, it's time to fix this problem, I cant play properly on ftp from 1 month ago.

+1

sideshow
11-09-2013, 11:28 AM

+1

Apologies to keep adding messages but I have uploaded a video to show the problems (some of which are TN2 issues and some are HEM2): HEM2 TN problems - YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDa68rBkBoc&feature=youtu.be)
The notes I added arent legible so please look at the sreenshot attached to see what I was writing.
Thanks.129342

I am sorry about the delay, we will have a release as soon as possible this has being fixed internally but we are also waiting to test other issues before we release the build.

Kowalski
11-12-2013, 07:16 PM
My problem is with Rush. When you click the fold button before it is your turn to act, it doesnt work. As soon as it is your turn to act, it lets you fold.

sideshow
11-13-2013, 08:01 AM
Hi,

I am guessing you are using the FOLD hotkey In the Actions section which only works when action is on you, If you want to Advance fold you need to use the Advance Check/Fold option in Hot keys > Actions > Advance Actions

u cnat spel
11-18-2013, 01:13 AM
I have found a solution to the default betsizes not working. Enable frames (I set width to 1 because I don't like frames. They're hardly notiable) and you will never have a betsize error again.

sideshow
11-18-2013, 02:16 PM
Hi Guys

This issue is now resolved in the latest build 2.2.106

1ttU
11-18-2013, 03:25 PM
Hi Guys

This issue is now resolved in the latest build 2.2.106

Fantastic, now doesn't work click "bet" automatically

sideshow
11-18-2013, 04:38 PM
Hi,

Are you referring to the betting tab?

Destruction
11-18-2013, 05:00 PM
Fantastic, now doesn't work click "bet" automatically

Same...

sideshow
11-18-2013, 05:55 PM
Hi Guys

We have managed to reproduce this and I have let the developers know, they are working on a fix and will have it resolved as soon as possible.

Kingcovey
11-18-2013, 11:29 PM
The open raises are working fine (thanks)... However TN2 wont 3b to the correct amount or add a bb for a limper (as it does perfectly on PS). I tried using no frame and the frames being '1' thickness and this didnt work either. Any other suggestions? Its getting pretty frustrating waiting for a fix after so long.

sideshow
11-19-2013, 07:22 AM
Hi,

This works for me, i have tested, Please note that what you see as the Pot amount on the table is not always the correct amount, to see if TN is calculating 3bet right you can click on the Pot button to see what the pot is and then see if the amount that was entered was correct, or you can go to the setup tab > debug > a new window will open, when it is your turn on a table make sure it has the active table frame, then look in the debug window and see what TN2 says is pot and if it is calculating it correctly.

For limpers it is also adding limpers for me, are you playing cash, Rush or Tournament? Make sure you have FTP custom bet buttons set to default, then send me your log file and I can try and reproduce using your settings.

ac1212
11-19-2013, 08:00 PM
Has there been an update to fix the preset betting issues? Probably around 80% of the time it works fine, but pre flop occasionally it will min raise rather than my setting, and if I have a 3 bet sizing, sometimes it will pick that when I open raise. Post flop it will either bet the correct amount or two big blinds. I've used the suggestions in this thread, but nothing has changed. My HUD and everything else works fine, but the bet sizing issues are pretty frustrating.

sideshow
11-20-2013, 06:35 AM
Hi,

This has being fixed in the latest build 2.2.107 please update if the problem persists Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)