PDA

View Full Version : UB-Cereus

etant39
11-25-2008, 12:10 PM
How do we get HM to work with Cereus/UB?

Chipp
11-25-2008, 12:13 PM
+1

oliviermtl
11-25-2008, 01:42 PM
HEM doesnt work anymore, and u cant choose to raise 5BB now, its 4 or 6 !!!!!!!!!

One more reason to quit UB and keep using this great tool on a decent site.

LT22
11-25-2008, 01:46 PM
Add Poker Application/UltimateBet/HandHistory to your auto import

HEM will assume you're playing on Absolute, so your name will be "Current Name (ABS)" instead of "Current Name (UB)"

I've asked if there is some way to combine stats for all the hands I've datamined/played on UB with AP hands so those UB aren't worthless.

etant39
11-25-2008, 03:07 PM
This works LT2 thanks.

Does anyone know if you can datamine on Cereus now? It looks like you can't.

RoaylGamer
11-25-2008, 03:44 PM
i am really looking forward for some admins to answer these questions...

1) can we somehow get our old DB work in ceresus (lots of notes/stats on regs etc... very important)

2) also i am interested in data mining... since right now i just dont know what to make of this....

3) what we can expect some updates regarding these issues...

thanks

Al1
11-25-2008, 05:09 PM

1) can we somehow get our old DB work in ceresus (lots of notes/stats on regs etc... very important)

2) also i am interested in data mining... since right now i just dont know what to make of this....

thanks

Escalated to Roy.

Rvg72
11-25-2008, 05:58 PM

thanks

Can anyone answer these questions for me:

What happens if you had funds on both accounts in accounts with different account names? What about the same account name? What if someone had your account name on the other site?

I should be able to do something pretty quickly (ie tonight) when I have these answers

Roy

LT22
11-25-2008, 06:05 PM
if you had different names you can still play on both accounts, just not at the same time

if your UB/AP accounts had same name you HAD to change ONE of them

if somebody happened to have ur name on different site one of you had to change

EDIT: NVM

RoaylGamer
11-25-2008, 06:31 PM
if you had different names you can still play on both accounts, just not at the same time

if your UB/AP accounts had same name you HAD to change ONE of them

if somebody happened to have ur name on different site one of you had to change

EDIT: NVM

did these were the answers you were looking for RVG? hopefully you can start working on update because we need those old hands and notes real bad :D

also to be able to datamine...

Rvg72
11-25-2008, 06:41 PM
did these were the answers you were looking for RVG? hopefully you can start working on update because we need those old hands and notes real bad :D

also to be able to datamine...

I think I have enough info to get going with this, thanks LT22. I can't promise anything but I hope to have an update that lets you move your UB stats over by tonight

Roy

Rvg72
11-25-2008, 10:00 PM
This is going to take a bit longer since not only do I need to convert the old player names but I also need to potentially merge a bunch of data since people are already using the new UB client. Should have this released tomorrow

Roy

TPayne
11-25-2008, 10:20 PM
From what I understand, HEM is importing these hands for you with no problems and the only problem is that it reads it as absolute? Me, along with several friends have the same problem where HEM imports the file and says "1 of 1 files imported" but says "0 hands imported" as if it can't read the file name. What am I doing wrong? I have all the correct folders in the auto import directory and everything? Thanks.

Rvg72
11-26-2008, 12:10 AM
From what I understand, HEM is importing these hands for you with no problems and the only problem is that it reads it as absolute? Me, along with several friends have the same problem where HEM imports the file and says "1 of 1 files imported" but says "0 hands imported" as if it can't read the file name. What am I doing wrong? I have all the correct folders in the auto import directory and everything? Thanks.

Could you send some hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net

I have heard more than a few people say it isn't importing but for many including myself it is working but I'm sure the answer is in the hand history file.

Roy

TURKEY
11-26-2008, 01:31 AM
I am unable to get Holdem Manager to work on Ultimate bet since their recent update. I have had the program for about one month, but I cannot find any links to contact customer support for assistance.

Until this problem, I have found Holdem Manager to be a terrific, professional program, much more professional and less buggy than the PokerTracker programs.

My ability to tinker with software is much worse than my ability to play poker.
I do not understand how to implement the instructions below. I will need more detailed, step by step instructions to get the HUD to work on UB. Basically I won't be able to play on any site where players use the HUDs unless I can get my program to work on UB.

Also, does Holdem Manager offer customer support by email? If it does, what is the email address so I can contact support for assistance. I have found it frustrating that I am unable to contact customer support.

I hope that UB will continue to be supported by Holdem Manager, as I purchased the program to use on UB.

I found the original documentation with the program well written and easy to implement. However, I need more assistance, as I am not sure how to follow the instructions below.

[ Default

HEM will assume you're playing on Absolute, so your name will be "Current Name (ABS)" instead of "Current Name (UB)" ]

highball
11-26-2008, 02:29 AM

Where do i find this folder???

Thanks!

jilly bean24
11-26-2008, 03:35 AM
I am unable to get Holdem Manager to work on Ultimate bet since their recent update. I have had the program for about one month, but I cannot find any links to contact customer support for assistance.

Until this problem, I have found Holdem Manager to be a terrific, professional program, much more professional and less buggy than the PokerTracker programs.

My ability to tinker with software is much worse than my ability to play poker.
I do not understand how to implement the instructions below. I will need more detailed, step by step instructions to get the HUD to work on UB. Basically I won't be able to play on any site where players use the HUDs unless I can get my program to work on UB.

Also, does Holdem Manager offer customer support by email? If it does, what is the email address so I can contact support for assistance. I have found it frustrating that I am unable to contact customer support.

I hope that UB will continue to be supported by Holdem Manager, as I purchased the program to use on UB.

I found the original documentation with the program well written and easy to implement. However, I need more assistance, as I am not sure how to follow the instructions below.

[ Default

HEM will assume you're playing on Absolute, so your name will be "Current Name (ABS)" instead of "Current Name (UB)" ]

+ 1 for some clear step by step intsructions on how to fix the UB problem ASAP would be great

FYI - HEM is not showing any hands being improrted while i play on UB

thanks in advance

PkrDijk
11-26-2008, 04:13 AM

Where do i find this folder???

Thanks!

You will find it in the install folder of Ultimate Bet. On my computer it is C:\Program Files\Ultimate Bet\Hand History

The importing works fine here. I have installed HM rc7.

raiser
11-26-2008, 06:30 AM
I can't get hands to import.

I'm running Windows XP Pro and have added "/Program Files/Ultimate Bet/Hand Histories (+ subfolders)" to the auto import folders. I periodically see that hands are being imported but they don't show up under any of my sns and my HUD doesn't work. Please help.

BTW - I have 2 AP sns and one UB sn, but I'm playing on UB at the moment.

raiser

Chipp
11-26-2008, 08:51 AM

I'm sure the support e-mail is listed on the main site, but Roy also linked it in the post immediately above yours, support@holdemmanager.net.

As PkrDijk posted, you can prob find the HH folder in C:\Program Files\Ultimate Bet\Hand History.

SoulRĈder
11-26-2008, 11:06 AM
You will find it in the install folder of Ultimate Bet. On my computer it is C:\Program Files\Ultimate Bet\Hand History

The importing works fine here. I have installed HM rc7.

what about the hud?

shoe
11-26-2008, 05:02 PM
+ 1 for some clear step by step intsructions on how to fix the UB problem ASAP would be great

FYI - HEM is not showing any hands being improrted while i play on UB

thanks in advance

+1.
Same. It seems to see the table, but no HUD... and so not updating.

+1 is for a step-by-step instruction.

TURKEY
11-27-2008, 01:35 AM
Thanks for the support email address. I should have realized that it is also in my email confirming my purchase of HM.

dmkai3
11-27-2008, 03:25 AM
I am having trouble importing ub hand histories. I did make sure to add C:\Poker Application\UltimateBet\HandHistory + subfolders (+Archive Files) to my auto-import list. Thanks.

jilly bean24
11-27-2008, 07:51 AM
Could you send some hand histories to support@holdemmanager.net

I have heard more than a few people say it isn't importing but for many including myself it is working but I'm sure the answer is in the hand history file.

Roy

hand histories are not importing at all for me

HEM worked great with UB untill the new UB software

please help ASAP

thanks

fabio
11-27-2008, 12:23 PM
Should be fixed: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

You need to add either C:\Poker Applications\Ultimate Bet\handhistory or C:\Program Files\Ultimate Bet\handhistory to your autoimport folders. Restart HM after adding the folder

QBert
11-27-2008, 03:28 PM
Does anyone know if UB still supports data mining?

RMXVIII
11-27-2008, 04:13 PM
will the new update allow us to combine old stats with UB with the new UB (ABS) stats?

LT22
11-27-2008, 08:07 PM
that's the whole point of the update Roy is currently working on

etant39
11-27-2008, 08:18 PM
I downloaded the update above and my HEM wont come up. I get an error that says- "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'ZedGraph, Version=5.1.0.621. Culture=neutral. PublicKeyToken=02a83cbd123fcd60' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)."

Anyways, I tried to Continue but it wouldn't load. Please help.

Rvg72
11-27-2008, 08:41 PM
I downloaded the update above and my HEM wont come up. I get an error that says- "Unhandled exception has occurred in your application. If you click continue, the application will attempt to continue. If you click quit, the application will close immediately.

Could not load file or assembly 'ZedGraph, Version=5.1.0.621. Culture=neutral. PublicKeyToken=02a83cbd123fcd60' or one of its dependencies. The located assembly's manifest definition does not match the assembly reference. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131040)."

Anyways, I tried to Continue but it wouldn't load. Please help.

It seems like you updated HM into a different folder than you installed it in - that or the update partially failed so reboot your pc and try the update again

Roy

Rvg72
11-27-2008, 08:42 PM
will the new update allow us to combine old stats with UB with the new UB (ABS) stats?

This is actually a little more tricky than I had initially thought - still working on it but probably won't be ready until tomorrow.

Roy

nutsflopper
11-28-2008, 05:56 AM
What exactly did this update do? I still don't get any hands unless I'm playing them and my UB data is useless....

morny
11-28-2008, 12:33 PM
The last update fixed the situation where it didnt import if there was a space in your name however Roys still working on your issue

Chipp
11-28-2008, 02:01 PM
This is actually a little more tricky than I had initially thought - still working on it but probably won't be ready until tomorrow.

Roy

How is it going Roy, does it look like this will be out today? And I presume this will restore my ability to use my old UB HUD config, as of know it seems to treat it as a new site and just shows default stats or something.

fabio
11-28-2008, 03:54 PM
It treats the new UB as Absolute

Chipp
11-28-2008, 04:47 PM
That's what I fig'd, but the update is going to fix that, right? I hope I'm not gonna have to re-config my hud all over again.

RoaylGamer
11-28-2008, 11:51 PM
That's what I fig'd, but the update is going to fix that, right? I hope I'm not gonna have to re-config my hud all over again.

weird.... my hud is working just like it used to tho hands imported being threathed lik AP hands....

check your settings or something because its not an issue of HEM...

LT22
11-29-2008, 02:07 AM
How is it going Roy, does it look like this will be out today? And I presume this will restore my ability to use my old UB HUD config, as of know it seems to treat it as a new site and just shows default stats or something.

shouldn't you just be able to go into your UB Hud setup and make it the default for every site?

Chipp
11-30-2008, 09:05 AM
How is it going Roy, does it look like this will be out today?

bump

Are we there yet?

TURKEY
11-30-2008, 02:39 PM
Does the most recent update retrieve previous hands from UB, on Cerius like it used to. I was going to wait until this was resolved before using the latest patch? or will it take a while longer to be able to access previous UB hands?

morny
11-30-2008, 03:54 PM
Its proving to be a difficult fix, bear with us and we should have a release soon that will access previous hands

RoaylGamer
12-01-2008, 12:43 PM
I am curious about datamining.....

Is this a problem because of new UB software that doesnt allow datamining... or it is HEM that need to be updated before we can datamine again.... can anyone from staff explain me this?!

Chipp
12-01-2008, 12:58 PM
Not staff ofc, but here's my .02- UB's T&Cs (http://www.ultimatebet.com/user-agreement) have not changed, there is still no mention whatsoever of gathering observed data, let alone regarding it not being permitted.

morny
12-01-2008, 07:38 PM
HM used to copy the data from the screen to build its own HH, this was because it wasnt possible to access UB's HH because they locked them while UB was open, since we were building the HH we could observe the hand histories. This method isnt as reliable as reading the actual HH so it was a last resort and quite alot of extra work, now we can read from the HH again so we dont need to use the less reliable method but as a consequence you cant mine or observe hands.

We will look into doing this at a later stage for any sites that allow it but we simply dont have the time at the moment with all the development going on

Chipp
12-04-2008, 06:18 PM
How we doing here? I saw 1.07 dropped, but I see no mention of this in the release notes. I wouldn't even say anything if you simply us in the loop w/ how progress is going, but as it is I'm a little pissed off. wtf?

jilly bean24
12-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Should be fixed: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

You need to add either C:\Poker Applications\Ultimate Bet\handhistory or C:\Program Files\Ultimate Bet\handhistory to your autoimport folders. Restart HM after adding the folder

i have done this and i am not getting any hands imported??

table manager shows the tables that are open with 0/6 players but no hands are importing?

Rvg72
12-05-2008, 02:36 AM
How we doing here? I saw 1.07 dropped, but I see no mention of this in the release notes. I wouldn't even say anything if you simply us in the loop w/ how progress is going, but as it is I'm a little pissed off. wtf?

They are no longer making observed hands be available the way they used to. However they do have some logging in place for observed hands but it is quite a different format. We'll need to see what we can do but specifically writing an importer for an observed hand format could be an issue for us but we'll need to see what our options are.

We've been working for some time to get 1.07 officially out and the UB changes to get stats merged and deal with observed hands would have delayed this. We are still working on ways to get the stats merged but it is more work than initially thought.

Roy

RoaylGamer
12-05-2008, 03:42 AM
They are no longer making observed hands be available the way they used to. However they do have some logging in place for observed hands but it is quite a different format. We'll need to see what we can do but specifically writing an importer for an observed hand format could be an issue for us but we'll need to see what our options are.

We've been working for some time to get 1.07 officially out and the UB changes to get stats merged and deal with observed hands would have delayed this. We are still working on ways to get the stats merged but it is more work than initially thought.

Roy

Ok so we understand that its gonna take more time... can you give any idea when the update about merging stats and getting observer hands could happeN? like week? month? 3 months? it would be nice to know because we might have to look for other options if the update is gonna take lots of time...

jilly bean24
12-05-2008, 07:08 AM

Roy

OK but what about getting the import and HUD to working with new hands that you observe while playing??

RoaylGamer
12-05-2008, 07:16 AM
OK but what about getting the import and HUD to working with new hands that you observe while playing??

It all works just fine.....i am playing at UB and using HEM and i import hand as if i am playing AP. And hud works just fine....

Chipp
12-05-2008, 07:07 PM

Oh, I wasn't even referring to this. I understand stuff like this is basically an extra and would never bitch at you about it.

This is my concern. I appreciate the update. Sorry for being pissy earlier, I missed my meds. :) It just goes to show how important HM is to my play. <3

jilly bean24
12-06-2008, 01:10 AM
It all works just fine.....i am playing at UB and using HEM and i import hand as if i am playing AP. And hud works just fine....

it doesn't work fine for me which is why i keep posting !!!!:mad:

i just downloaded AP and i don't have a absolue poker/hand history folder to add to my auto import folders in HEM - do i need to create an AP account??

how about some detailed instructions on how to get UB working again with HEM

RoaylGamer
12-06-2008, 06:28 AM

HEM will assume you're playing on Absolute, so your name will be "Current Name (ABS)" instead of "Current Name (UB)"

I've asked if there is some way to combine stats for all the hands I've datamined/played on UB with AP hands so those UB aren't worthless.

just add this folder and it will work fine... to merge stats in HEM (not HUD) use alias feature.....

CDAC
12-16-2008, 07:15 PM
just add this folder and it will work fine... to merge stats in HEM (not HUD) use alias feature.....

For all 6000+ UB Players in my DB??!!!!

Bump.

I'd like to hear from an admin where we are with merging databases and datamining UB. Its the HUD that is most important, but I'm sure one leads to the other. I have thousands of hands with UB regulars that do not get displayed in the HUD now that they have merged. And currently, there is no easy way to replace that data as I am not very good at 12 tabling around the clock 7 days a week. :D

KoX
12-17-2008, 11:40 AM
Can we have an update?

RoaylGamer
12-17-2008, 12:12 PM
Can we have an update?

i am pretty sure that by the time update is gonna be out we wont need our old hands anymore....

morny
12-17-2008, 05:03 PM
Sorry Roys very busy at the moment but hell popin to respond as soon as he gets a chance

CDAC
12-17-2008, 09:30 PM
Sorry Roys very busy at the moment but hell popin to respond as soon as he gets a chance

I'm not going to tell Roy how to spend his time but he might consider that nearly 3000 people have viewed this thread now. I think there are some interested customers that are anxiously awaiting an answer.

Rvg72
12-19-2008, 09:25 PM
Sorry for the lack of updates on this - this is a lot trickier than I originally thought mainly because trying to do this type of update on a large DB will take an extremely long time. I'm trying to come up with some different approaches and hope to have something before the end of the month

Roy

CDAC
01-05-2009, 12:35 AM
Any updates on this Roy?

leits
04-22-2009, 12:58 PM
hey. whats the problem. i have latest holdem manager beta. 1.08 beta 22. Auto import is working perfectly, also i can see my stats under cash game in hem. But it doesent find tables automatically. i have to do the table finder thing in table manager. how i can get it work that it finds tables automatically (like ine stars, ftp etc ...)''

leits

Dolce Vita
04-22-2009, 02:48 PM
X2

Thanks

morny
04-22-2009, 03:00 PM
Beta 30 is the newest release, try that one http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmOmaha.exe

leits
04-22-2009, 04:31 PM
still nothing. i have to drag the red icon to the table to get the stats. ... one of wierd .. i have a friend who also plays in UB and he doesent have the problem ... any solutions?

morny
04-22-2009, 05:32 PM
Is UAC disabled? http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73

leits
04-23-2009, 01:58 AM
UAC is disabled and hem is running as administator also

Dolce Vita
04-23-2009, 02:38 PM
I download the release Beta 30 and it's works very well now.

Thank you,