PDA

View Full Version : Street by street HUD problem

HHLWX1
10-25-2013, 09:17 AM
The street by street HUD usually works fine.But if I change HUD myself when I play,then the HUD will remain and never change by street again.For example,I use a HUD named "flop" when the flop comes,but if it's a 3bet pot,sometimes I will change to a HUD named "3bet" for the specific stats about 3bet situation.Then the problem comes:the "3bet" HUD will remain and never change by streets again.How to solve this problem?

udbrky
10-25-2013, 05:21 PM
Did you set it to use for all similar tables?

Does it change it in HUD Settings - Site Options?

HHLWX1
10-25-2013, 10:26 PM
No,I didn't set it for all tables.Just that table I have changed HUD by myself,won't change by street since then.
Does it change it in HUD Settings - Site Options? I didn't notice that.

udbrky
10-26-2013, 12:14 PM
I want to let you know that your bug has been received and will be tested in the order it was received. Once we have tested and documented it thoroughly we will send you our results and/or ask for any other info/files that we may need to help resolve it.

random
10-30-2013, 03:32 PM
Hello,

Thank you for taking your time to bring this issue to our attention.

At this time changing HUD profiles through Table HUD will override Street By Street HUD.

For now we suggest you use stat popups or/and add your 3bet pot stats to your Flop HUD (or any other profile assigned to your street by street hud)

We will keep an eye on this issue and reconsider it in the future if there will be more demand to change the behavior of hud selection menu.