PDA

View Full Version : HUD didn't stay on top - disappears

MissEllie
07-23-2008, 05:24 PM
Hi,
the last updates didn't helped me ...

The Stats disappear from the tables (not all at the same time) - after a click on the table they coming back.
I tried several things

- shutdown programms (ahk, widgets and other utilities)
- new ati-driver
- forced on top
- full opacity

But it's still the same. Any other Users with same experiences? Any Ideas for a solution?

morny
07-23-2008, 05:30 PM
What site are you playing on and what version do you currently have?

MissEllie
07-23-2008, 06:21 PM
Sites: Bodog, Ultimate Bet, Absolute Poker (yes, I know : rigged :-) )

Version 1.06.01e
Table Manager 1.6.1e

Before I click-tilting my Bankroll away ... I could downgrade to 1.05xx?
Can't find the files ... please give me a link. Thx.

#edit: just found a new update - this one solved my problem (seems so :) )

MissEllie
07-25-2008, 04:59 AM
Ok, the world isn't good to us :(
I'm using Tablemanager 1.6.1h and the Disappearing-Bug is alive.

MissEllie
07-27-2008, 08:56 AM
Hi again,
it's so quiet in this thread :)

Another Post is also without a response (Hud-General - Disappearing)
Could you locate the error ... is there hope for the next release?

kind regards

GiantBuddha
07-27-2008, 07:13 PM
I'm having the same problem on Bodog. The HUD shows up fine until it's my action. That's when the HUD dissappears. If I click on the table then the stats appear again.

I wasn't having this problem with the old Bodog software, but it was a problem with the Beta software, which is now the only software.

Mike chops
07-28-2008, 06:56 PM
Hi again,
it's so quiet in this thread :)

Another Post is also without a response (Hud-General - Disappearing)
Could you locate the error ... is there hope for the next release?

kind regards

Sorry for the lack of concrete help. I'm away right now and there is a limit to what support can do without a new release. I'll look at it when I get back next week.

ForrestGrump
07-28-2008, 07:04 PM
This happens to me too and I have the latest version .01k HM and .1h HUD. Stats disappear after clicking on tables and only come back if I click on a stat panel on another table or click the table manager.

Not had this happen with the previous versions...

Also if I open/close too many tables in succession on UB i.e. when tableselecting, I often get a message saying the table manager has stopped working and I would have to restart it. Rather annoying :(

digimortal
08-01-2008, 11:18 AM
Having the same problem here, hud works for a while but then hud
disappears when you click the table.

reinstalled hem and upgraded to 1.06.01n still same problem.

this is tilting me so much pls, pls fix this asap

morny
08-01-2008, 01:54 PM
Have you tried the force ontop option in Hud Options > Table Preferences

Unfortunately this is the only fix we have at the moment as we havent been able to solve this focus issue so far but are trying our best to find a solution

digimortal
08-01-2008, 02:57 PM
Yes i have force ontop option checked, relaunching the hud helps most of the time but after 15-30 min the problem comes back.

ForrestGrump
08-02-2008, 08:01 AM
I have force ontop checked as well but HUD still disappears after a while...

morny
08-02-2008, 11:01 AM
Does unticking force ontop make any difference?

ForrestGrump
08-02-2008, 03:26 PM
It doesn't work for me :(

MissEllie
08-02-2008, 04:54 PM
nope, no difference

edit: after a few days with an unchecked "forced on top" it seems to be slightly better. Nonetheless it's not perfect ... and needs a fix.

digimortal
08-05-2008, 08:25 AM
Unchecking force on top seems to have helped fix the problem here, at least hud has been stable and not disappearing after a while.

MissEllie
08-09-2008, 02:56 AM
It's not really solved - right? (version 1.6.1t

Thrym
08-09-2008, 03:27 PM
i have the same problem (windows xp, everest poker, newest version of hm).

fabio
08-09-2008, 09:55 PM
We are looking into it, thanks,

Thrym
08-10-2008, 05:05 AM
i can make a video if it helps to identify the problem...

MissEllie
08-21-2008, 03:53 PM
Still the same fuxxxxx bug - I'm speechless

MissEllie
08-27-2008, 10:49 AM
bump

Is a fix possible?

Mike chops
08-27-2008, 11:23 AM
I have seen this bug occassionally - like about once every 2 days. Usually just clicking on the table fixes it for me. I did notice yesterday I had to uncheck the table in the table maanger window and recheck to bring the stats back. for me at least, it doesn't happend very often and is hardly bothers me when it does.

I will keep looking out for it, but I must admit I havn't looked for it as hard as I would have a more serious problem.

MissEllie
09-07-2008, 08:15 AM
Hi,
everytime I'm happy when a new version is ready. But after a few minutes of play (bodog) the reality kicks ass.

Still the same error - for me in every session every few minutes btw

so it's not a little problem .... for me it's .... guess what :)

best regards

fclerc
10-11-2008, 07:44 AM
Same problem here with latest beta11
The bug should be top priority as i just can't use HM anymore with no HUD working!
Thanks

NOREAGA
11-01-2008, 06:58 PM
I'm running the 1.06.03h and until yesterday I had no problem.
Today I log on to Absolute Poker and there is a update, I update AP and now i have the same problem as above. About every 4 seconds the stats go away and I have to click on the table. If you play only one table it's not sucha big problem, but this is buggin me and a influnce on mine game. Could somebody tell me what to do??

morny
11-02-2008, 10:58 AM
Can you try this Beta please http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate1.06.04beta.exe

MissEllie
06-30-2009, 06:22 AM
I have seen this bug occassionally - like about once every 2 days. Usually just clicking on the table fixes it for me. I did notice yesterday I had to uncheck the table in the table maanger window and recheck to bring the stats back. for me at least, it doesn't happend very often and is hardly bothers me when it does.

I will keep looking out for it, but I must admit I havn't looked for it as hard as I would have a more serious problem.

Ok, a lot of updates later - it's still the same problem.
"Force Ontop" is not the dreamsolution for me (cascading is impossible). Imho after several months a bugfix should be possible. Anyone needs files or a teamviewer session?

fozzy71
06-30-2009, 08:46 AM
Do you have the newest beta version, 1.09 Beta 9 - http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmBetaUpdate.exe

If you do, and the problem is still happening, please email fabio@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread, and your forum name, so you can schedule a Teamviewer (http://www.teamviewer.com) session. Download and install the Teamviewer software using all the default settings.

MissEllie
07-23-2009, 11:11 AM
This isn't a new bug. Each new thread with the "disappearing-error" leads to the same "useless" hints (new graphic driver, maybe force ontop).

I really understand that developing new features is much more fun then searching for a sporadic problem. But the number of customers with this problem raised every month. And believe me ... my hud disappears every session ... and I checkmarked this unloved "forced ontop-button. I'm a huge fan of the Holdem Manager ... but this bug and the support in this regard is a big disadvantage. Maybe it's time for a little help?

Oh, my email for a teamview-session is still without an answer. And YES ... new graphic driver ... YES I'm using the latest Version. I tried a lot - now it's on you I guess.

Here are some other Threads : http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=13803&highlight=disappearing+bug&page=2

http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=6054&highlight=disappearing+bug

http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=3307&highlight=disappearing+bug

netsrak
07-23-2009, 12:23 PM
I'll push it to Mike..

Mike chops
07-23-2009, 12:25 PM
I played on Bodog and found a problem where the stats disappeared when the action was on me. I fixed this in the beta 20 build. I haven't seen the problem on other sites but maybe it may have fixed those too.

Note I say fix and this implies the HUD was at fault. It's more like I'm now doing something that shouldn't be necessary if everything worked the way it was supposed to.

MissEllie
07-26-2009, 10:24 AM
The latest Beta (20 - tablemanager 19a) didn't solved the problem.
It still happens at Bodog, Party and Absolute Poker.

Anything that I can do?
(Force on top is checkmarked)

Mike chops
07-26-2009, 02:05 PM
Sorry for the problems. Can you try this build quickly. Please email me with the results - I'll get to see it sooner.

mike@holdemmanager.net

MissEllie
07-27-2009, 11:21 AM
Nope, no help/luck with the new build. The Hud is still disappearing. After click on the Tablemanager the Stats return.

CarolinaK1d
07-27-2009, 01:46 PM
I have the same problem on Stars, but for me it didn't start happening until just recently. I never had to use "Force ontop" or anything and had no problems with the HUD until about a week ago.

CarolinaK1d
07-30-2009, 12:33 AM
Ok, I downgraded back to beta 18a and it fixed my HUD problems. I don't have to use "Force Ontop" to keep the HUD from disappearing. It also stopped randomly disappearing even while "Force Ontop" is in use.

MissEllie
07-30-2009, 10:58 AM
Ok, I downgraded back to beta 18a and it fixed my HUD problems. I don't have to use "Force Ontop" to keep the HUD from disappearing. It also stopped randomly disappearing even while "Force Ontop" is in use.

Lucky You :)