PDA

View Full Version : 1.11.05d froze all of my tables

Matjo
02-17-2011, 06:03 AM
Hi,

I was playing 5 tables (3 at 5050poker (Microgaming), 1 Virgin Poker (BOSS), 1 Svenska Spel ). Suddendly all tables froze and when I clicked them they became grey. I killed HM as quick as I could then Virgin and Svenska Spel came to life but none of the Microgaming tables, I had to restart the program in order to get them working :(

This cost me around €100 as I was active in two pots, I am glad that it didnīt cost more but seriously scared. I run Windows7 on a Intel i5 750 with a Intel SSD.

I will update to 1.11.06 now and pray that it doesnt happen again.

pjo336
02-17-2011, 11:49 PM
Please install the latest version: http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe

Matjo
02-25-2011, 12:35 PM
Hi,

today the exact same thing happened again. I am using 1.11.06a, I was playing 4 tables Microgaming and 1 on Boss Media. All of the Microgaming windows turned grey and I could not click on anything in the Boss Media one. When I killed the HMHud process Boss Media was available again but I had to restart the Microgaming client :( :( :(

Patvs
02-25-2011, 03:15 PM
Which Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

Please update to the latest beta - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files, even if it is off.

Matjo
02-25-2011, 04:07 PM
I am running AVG free 9.0.872 and the built in W7 FW. I will download the latest beta and run that instead.

Matjo
02-28-2011, 07:14 AM
I am running the latest beta but it still keeps appearing. It has happened one time every night the last four night. Luckily not in a big pot but sooner or later I fear that it will cost me a lot of money...

fozzy71
02-28-2011, 10:21 AM
Enable logging from the HUD options->Table prefs menu. When the crash happens again, go to the logs\log.txt file and move it to another location before you restart the hud. I want to get the 'crash' log.txt file after you finish playing. If you restart the hud before moving the log.txt file, it is overwritten.

Please email them to support@holdemmanager.net, with a link to this thread.