PDA

View Full Version : Windows 8.1 Pro and HEM1 registration issues

rmarquez
10-22-2013, 11:23 PM
As the title says, im having issues registrating my HEM1 licence it says my licence have changed but i dont see it, restarted profiles and retry but same message error keeps showing.

netsrak
10-23-2013, 09:08 AM
Please see this: http://forums.holdemmanager.com/general-support/346061-windows-8-upgrade-guide.html

rmarquez
10-23-2013, 10:06 AM
No biggie, im swithing back to win7, too much to learn right now and i only use my PC for gaming purposes, thanks anyway

udbrky
10-23-2013, 03:46 PM
1. Shutdown Hold'em Manager and update to the latest beta - http://rvgsoftware.fileburst.com/HmBetaUpdate.exe
2. Navigate to your RVG Software/Holdem Manager/Config folder
3. Create a new text document in the Config folder and name it LicDebug
4. Restart Hold'em Manager

You should hopefully be able to enter your code now. Once you have done this close Hold'em Manager, delete the LicDebug file and restart Hold'em Manager.

If you continue to have registration issues, please send your Reg.log file from the C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Logs folder. If your Windows is hiding known file extensions the file will simply be called 'reg'.

Youri
03-09-2014, 06:46 PM
Thnx !! This last one worked for me :).

I bought a new laptop yesterday with windows 8 and installed HM (could open it). Then upgraded to 8.1 and I could not open HM anymore (the registration issue). I googled for solutions and the above one seem to work. I used the update link then opened notepad and saved the file as LicDebug on my desktop. I then copied the file into the config folder and opened HM. I then could register and closed HM and deleted the file. It then just opened as normal.

Then I used the 1.13.02 update version which I used on my old laptop and I which I prefer the most (works on Full Tilt normal tourneys) If you google this version, you will find it easily.

Anyway. I'm glad its working again

fozzy71
03-09-2014, 07:04 PM
You are very welcome. This is a fairly common issue with win 8.1.

Thank you for letting us know it solved your problems. It helps us when crafting future replies to other customers with similar problems.

Good luck at the tables. If you have any questions or problems do not hesitate to ask us.