PDA

View Full Version : HUD only works on 3/4ths of tables

Juuza
02-16-2011, 09:24 PM
I'm using Windows XP, version 1.11.04, playing on FTP. I have no idea why, but most of the time I load up 4-6 tables, there will always be one of them that the HUD never shows up on. This happens to me both on regular tables and on Rush tables.

I've looked into Table Manager when this is happening, and the table is showing up in there along with updated stats. I've tried checking and unchecking the box, which forces the HUD to appear on the table but with no stats.

Patvs
02-17-2011, 05:08 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Juuza
02-17-2011, 03:19 PM
I updated to the current version, but am still having the same problem to a slightly different degree. Now the stats came up correctly once, but then they stopped updating. It still works on about 3/4ths of my tables correctly.

edit: could only replicate the above once, still just not showing up

Patvs
02-18-2011, 12:14 AM
Update your PostgreSQL to 8.4.7, create a new empty database and reimport all your hands.

Also manually run a Windows Update and install all updates and .net framework updates.

Juuza
02-18-2011, 10:13 PM
I tried to update Postgres, but it required a password during the installation process. I went into Database Management in Holdem Manager to look up my password, and put it in. Postgres said it was incorrect, so I'm a bit stuck now.

Patvs
02-19-2011, 04:07 AM
click on Start and go to Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

* If you are on Vista, rightclick and choose "Run as Administrator".

A black box should appear. Type 'net user postgres /delete' (without the quotes) and press enter.

The user is now deleted and you can (re)install PostgreSQL.