PDA

View Full Version : No Stats in Report Tab

spark929
02-16-2011, 07:07 PM
I just received my new computer today and installed HM. My hands are importing and my HUD works too. But when I click on the Reports tab, I get nothing. I've imported about 50k hands from my desktop database and when I click "All Hands," they show up fine. But when I click "Today," There aren't any hands. I played about 30 Rush hands and like I said, they importing fine and the HUD worked. So where are they and why won't they show up on my reports?

Also, the 50k hands I imported from my desktop database, were all Rush hands but they show up in my new database as normal. Is there any way to convert them to Rush?

Thanks

Patvs
02-17-2011, 05:08 AM
You exported your hands--> then imported the exported hands in the new computer?

Instead, can you create a new database, and import your old C:/HMArchive folder, containing the original handhistories?

(when you export hands, the "rush" characteristics get lost, since HoldemManager doesn't extract that info from the handhistories, but from the NAME of the original FILES.)

spark929
02-17-2011, 05:32 AM
You exported your hands--> then imported the exported hands in the new computer?

Instead, can you create a new database, and import your old C:/HMArchive folder, containing the original handhistories?

(when you export hands, the "rush" characteristics get lost, since HoldemManager doesn't extract that info from the handhistories, but from the NAME of the original FILES.)

Thanks for the reply.

I don't quite follow you though. I don't have a HMArchive folder on my new computer. I made a folder named "HM Processed HH" and had them moved to that folder after processing.

I exported my old hands from my desktop to a flash drive and imported them to my new computer. It worked fine and they show up in my Reports Tab as they should. But the new hands I played today on my new computer are not showing up in my Reports tab. Only the old hands I manually imported are showing in Reports.

I know my new hands (I played today on my new computer) are being imported because I watched the Auto Import progress bar and also my HUD was working fine. They are just nowhere to be found under the Reports tab.

Also, I don't really mind that my old hands aren't "Rush" hands. I just thought if there was an easy way to convert them, I would ask.

Patvs
02-17-2011, 05:41 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you CLEAR FILTERS (even though no filters are selected)

Are you using a M/d/yyyy or d/M/yyyy date formatting on your computer?

spark929
02-17-2011, 05:45 AM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Can you CLEAR FILTERS (even though no filters are selected)

Are you using a M/d/yyyy or d/M/yyyy date formatting on your computer?

That worked :). I updated from that link (which I had done twice already) and cleared my filter. I think clearing the filter was the fix although I don't know why. Anyway, thanks for the help!

FWIW, I use mm/dd/yyyy on my computer.