PDA

View Full Version : Hud misplaced

corretollo
10-21-2013, 01:37 AM
The hud is not placed in the right place when I open a table. Before to start playing hands it did. I have to stop and start again hud for the hud is placed correctly. Then when a new player at the table is not updated the hud or I have to stop and start again hud for the new player hud aparezca.Ya I have marked the seating preferences, the hour is synchronized and I use windows 7. A127341 greeting.

udbrky
10-21-2013, 04:13 PM
Turn off auto center in Stars options for cash and tournaments.

Your computer clock should match your current timestamp in the hands section in active sessions and reports.

if not, open Site setup and make the adjustment.

The formula is Computer clock - Sessions time.

So if your computer clock is January 1 12:00 and your sessions show January 1 5:00, you would add 7 hours.

If your computer clock is behind the Sessions time, you would subtract.

Please send a screenshot of your sessions with computer clock while playing if there is another issue.

Please take and attach a screen shot - How to Take a Screen Shot in Windows (http://graphicssoft.about.com/cs/general/ht/winscreenshot.htm)

For 8/7/Vista, there is a built-in Snipping Tool in Start - Accessories.

Please follow these steps completely:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/bug-reports/104721-no-hud-table-only-3-hands-showing.html

We will need the answers to the questions in the thread as well as the log.

corretollo
10-22-2013, 10:59 PM
The player4 has not been updated after entering the table twenty hands ago.127811

Patvs
10-22-2013, 11:06 PM
Try creating a new empty database and reimport your hands.

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\holdemmanager.exe, hudfuncsapp.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager2 installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin"from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for those files even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Run a manual Windows Update and install all updates, including all .net framework updates.

Turn off User Account Control.