PDA

View Full Version : Many issues - PP NT2 - not sure where to start

RobberTown
10-20-2013, 06:57 AM
First off, TN1 was great for SNGs. I used it on FT a few years back and loved it.

Today I play 6 max NL cash on PP, so I'm trying TN2 on a trial. I've read all the stickies, apologies if I have missed anything that is already there. At the moment I wouldn't buy it as honestly PP's own multitable options are just as useful.

I'll try to list all my problems/requests in order of importance :

1. How can I automatically Wait for BB and then Autopost BB ? This is a MUST for any serious multitabling software for me. I waste so much time missing the small amount of time you have click on Wait for BB (is there even a hotkey for this ?) and then you have a millisecond to press the hotkey for Autopost ! I have a lot of table that I sit down in but it takes me ages to actually get playing on them !

2. Is there a hotkey for open as many tables as possible up to x tables ? At the moment I'm doing this manually from the lobby.

3. I have a filter for PF 3bet of 100%. This only works about half the time ! The other half it just does my normal 3.5BB PF bet !

4. It's much slower than TN1 was and I have a faster machine than I used to. How can I speed it up ?

5. Lobby hotkey doesn't work.

6. Cascade setting doesn't work - tables seem to be random spread over the screen.

If i could have a solution to just #1and #2 it would help enormously. Thanks.

sideshow
10-20-2013, 07:36 AM
Hi Robber Town

1) Yes there is a hot key to auto post blinds in the Hot keys > annoyances tab > Other > Auto Post Blinds is this what you are looking for?

2) This is not possible at the moment, I am not sure how easy this is to implement, however i could talk with the developers on this and see if it is possible. So just so that i have it right you want an option for Cash games to open lets say 10 tables and then stop something like the SNG sensei right?

3) For this Go to the setup tab > click on the debug tab

Go to preset bet tab and leave that open

Open up a table and reproduce the betting issue take a screenshot containing all of the above and sent it to us How to take a screenshot: 3 Ways to Take a Screenshot in Microsoft Windows - wikiHow (http://www.wikihow.com/Take-a-Screenshot-in-Microsoft-Windows)

Also send us your log file and we will look into this

Go to the settings tab in TN2 > click on send logs to Table Ninja

Once you do this it will create a zipped file with all the settings/logs, Please note the location the files are being saved to.

Once you do this attach the zipped file to an email and send it to us so we can review it for any errors.

Email support@tableninja.com

4) How do you mean it is slow, Can you please elaborate is it slow after you click the hot key and then action is made, is it slow at popping up tables etc we need more information on this.

5) This is a known issue the latest ticket on this issue is HM-7624 if you wish to be notified of when this is resolved please emails support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7624 is resolved"

6) This works for me, can you please do a short video showing this issue, Also send the logs to us so we can see what might be causing it.

RobberTown
10-20-2013, 08:20 AM
Thanks for the speedy response.

1. No, I mean I want Wait for BB, and Auto-post BB to happen automatically (if I check boxes in TN2). I'd be amazed if nobody else had requested this. Even a Wait for BB hotkey would be a start.

2. Yes, exactly.

4. Tables are popping up much slower than TN1 used to.

For the others I'll mail you when I've compiled the info you need.

Thanks again.

sideshow
10-21-2013, 05:08 AM
Hi,

1) I have written up a feature request on this the latest ticket on this is HM-7627 if you wish to be notified when this feature is added please email support@tableninja.com with the subject "Notify me when HM-7627 is resolved"

2) Just so you are aware there is a feature called Table scanner that scans through tables and you can filter for fish etc at that table , I am confused on what you want. Please explain exactly what you want in TN2 in order to do this for you.

4) When sending us the logs please do the following for this one, go to the hot keys tab > actions > encountered a problem > assign a hot key here, when the delay with popping of tables occurs please click this hot key and send the log so we can look into this.