PDA

View Full Version : UB Rake

HDbets111
02-16-2011, 04:44 PM
Hi there

I was just checking the last few months of rake paid/rakeback on my database.

on UB i always get almost identical numbers for every month between what HM says and what i get paid, except Jan 011, i received RB yesterday and got 50% less than the rake HM shows i paid.

I recently upgraded to v1.11.06a, does this has anything to do with the version or maybe my rakeback affiliate made a mistake here?

Input would be much appreciated

RDB
02-16-2011, 05:37 PM
Holdem Manager should already use the correct rake method for UB.
Are you playing a special type of game/tables, or can you think of anything affecting your MGR (using points/earning bonuses). Based on your bonuses, would the rake numbers make sense if your rakeback site was deducting bonus from MGR?

Also if you ask UB to email the formula they use for rake calculation and we will compare it vs ours and make any neccessary changes. We need it from an official UB source such as a webpage on UB or a UB employee emailing us directly.

HDbets111
02-16-2011, 05:40 PM
yeah what i found weird is that HM has for a long time given me the right Rake numbers with just under 5% difference ( due to bunus or missing hands tracked etc )

but this time its 50% difference, thats pretty steep, and im suspecting since they comped me for a ton of UBOC events they are just raping me on the RB

Will ask UB for the formula and let u know...