PDA

View Full Version : Mucked cards not showing

Gaylord
10-19-2013, 06:55 PM
Hi there,

I'm playing Zoom on Pokerstars and the issue I'm having is that the mucked cards aren't showing. When I'm playing and I enable the 'show mucked cards positions' they're not showing either. Though when I'm sitting out and I enable this option I can see their positions. Do you have any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Thank you.

fozzy71
10-20-2013, 12:49 PM
This is not possible. After each hand you are moved to a new table and the chances that any of the same players are still at the new table is slim so we disabled mucked cards on fast-fold tables to eliminate any confusion that would come from seeing mucked cards in front of someone that wasn't in the last hand.

Gaylord
10-20-2013, 03:55 PM
I understand your reasoning behind disabling it, though I don't think it would be that confusing and you'd save a lot of time with them showing. The cards show immediately after the hand ends; the hand and the player will still be freshly in mind; you'd just want to know what the guy in the last hand called with without having to wait for the hand to be processed into the last few hands in the table hud, manually clicking to open the hm2 hand history, experience 1-2 sec load time + have to close it afterwards. Please consider the implementation of this option.

Kind regards.

fozzy71
10-21-2013, 01:10 PM
While I under stand why you/some would rather see the muck cards in this way for every show down we debated and discussed this at length and decided this was the best way to handle it and have no plans to add support for muck cards on fast-fold tables at this time. If we get a lot more requests for this behavior in the future we can re-open the internal discussion with management and the developers again.

kciKgniylF
06-05-2015, 06:55 AM
While I under stand why you/some would rather see the muck cards in this way for every show down we debated and discussed this at length and decided this was the best way to handle it and have no plans to add support for muck cards on fast-fold tables at this time. If we get a lot more requests for this behavior in the future we can re-open the internal discussion with management and the developers again.

Pleeease add this functionality for zoom tables (the only ones I play currently). This was driving me mad, trying to make it work.

I think nobody will think the mucked cards belong to the current player in that seat, we already know how zoom tables work. As a fancy suggestion, keep the stats from the previous hand for as long as the mucked cards are showing. So for letīs say 3 seconds, we see the names, stats and mucked cards of the previous hand, then they dissapear and the names and stats of the current hand are shown.

If you still think you will receive more questions like "why HM shows mucked cards of people that is not in the table anymore?", make it optional and clear. Something like "Show mucked cards on fast tables?" (default: No).

Thanks for reading.

fozzy71
06-05-2015, 08:57 AM
We have no plans to add mucked cards to fast-fold tables. This was discussed in depth with management and testers when zoom/rush came out and this is they we decided to handle it.