PDA

View Full Version : How to add a custom stat ?

Maedinn
02-16-2011, 04:25 PM
I am new to this forum and even if i made a research i did not find any topics explaining how to add a custom stats in HEM.

I have find out how to define a new stats (thanks to the description of existing statisting i can figure out how to write the definition of a new stats) but how can i make it visible in the Customs Stats section of reports ?

I found a thread talking about a CustomStats.txt file ... Any more information ?

RDB
02-16-2011, 04:41 PM
If you can write a new stat then with this you should create a file called CustomStats.txt and put it in the RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports folder. You need to restart HM after any changes for it to take effect. The custom stat will show up in the custom stats section where you add new stats (In Hem Reports click on the + symbol in stat selection box). Lastly if you have several stats they should all go in the CustomStats.txt file.

Maedinn
02-16-2011, 05:24 PM
Exactly what i wanted to understand !
Thanks !

nephix
02-17-2011, 07:16 AM
Have done exactly what you've written but my custom stat doesn't appear in the custom stat section when I click on the "+" in the reports tab

I placed "CustomStat.txt" into \RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Reports
I've pasted the XML Defs from http://forums.holdemmanager.com/143002-post3.html into the CustomStat.txt (and replaced the {} with <>)
I restarted HEM (1.11.06a, run as administrator)

Anything else I could do? I searched for log files and looked for some import errors or something but did not found anything. Suggestions?

RDB
02-17-2011, 12:31 PM
Sorry typo above. Name your file CustomStats.txt and not CustomStat.txt and try again.

nephix
02-17-2011, 01:01 PM
Uhm - tyvm works now

soloist_huaxin
03-22-2011, 01:01 AM
Doesn't work for 1.11.06b? I'm trying this stat:

{Stat GroupName="Default" ColumnName="NL Rake Rate" ValueExpressions="Sum(ph.RakeAmount/1.0/GT.BigBlind) as RBB" Evaluate="RBB/TotalHands*100" ColumnHeader="R/100.NL" ColumnFormat="0.00" ColumnWidth="*" Tooltip="NL Rake Rate" /}

I changed {} to <> but still doesn't work, didn't show up in custom stats...any help?

RDB
03-23-2011, 08:00 PM
This works for me OK in 1.11.06b

Did you have HEM open? You need to close it and restart for it to update.

Is your text file named CustomStats.txt and is it in your \Holdem Manager\Reports folder?

soloist_huaxin
03-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Yes it is. I'm running 64bit win7. I closed HEM, put the text file "CustomStats.txt" under c:/program files (x86)/RVG software/Holdem Manager/Reports/, and reopen HEM, nothing shows up in the "custom stats" column after I click the + in reports tab.

RDB
03-24-2011, 03:24 PM
So I can test please attach your custom stat file.

soloist_huaxin
03-25-2011, 12:08 AM
Here it is.

RDB
03-25-2011, 06:25 AM
Looks like the problem is your filename. Your windows is hiding known file extensions.

Notepad files naturally have a .txt extension but you have added .txt to the file name resulting in file CustomStats.txt.txt

To fix rename the file CustomStats

If you want to show known file extensions How to Show File Extensions in Windows (http://www.fileinfo.com/help/windows-show-extensions.html)

soloist_huaxin
03-25-2011, 09:43 AM
Oh. My bad. Should've realized that when attaching the file... shame on me for being a computer engineer...lol. Will try it after work. Thanks!

soloist_huaxin
03-25-2011, 07:39 PM
Works now. Thanks!