PDA

View Full Version : Export entire MTT hand history cut not exporting last hands

some_hem2_user
10-19-2013, 05:46 AM
Hello,

I wanted to export some MTT HH, but can't do it already starting with 1st.
I went under "Reports" tab, selected MTT, selected "All hands" but its showing only 501 hands exactly, and after we were 5 handed there are no any hands left also I had 1st place finish.

How can I export ENTIRE hand history without it being cut in peaces for no reason?

Thanks!

fozzy71
10-19-2013, 10:53 AM
There are a couple of ways to do it.

You can check the Tournaments report for the Tournament 'Number' and go find the associated original HH/TS files for that game in your archive folder. All original hands that are auto-imported get moved to an archive for performance reasons. Your \HM2Archive is in C:\HM2Archive by default, but you may have put it anywhere. The archive should be organized by \Month\DayOfMonth (example: D:\HM2Archive\2009\07\31) or if it was auto-imported with 7283+ it would be in \HM2Archive\SiteName\YYYY\DD\MM.

Or you can click on the Tournament in the upper datagrid of the Tournaments report. Click the '[x] All' radio button between the datagrids to load all the hands in the lower datagrid. Left-Click a hand in the lower datagrid to select it, click 'Ctrl+A' to highlight all of the hands, then 'right-click > save to hard drive...' to save just those hands to a new file.

some_hem2_user
10-20-2013, 07:40 AM
Thanks! That helps :)

Also I can't find HH from couple of MTTs which I clearly played with HEM2 active neither in HEM2 nor in archive folder but whatever, will hope PS can send me HH per mail too. Maybe I missed up with import folders at that time.

Thanks for fast response again!

fozzy71
10-20-2013, 12:02 PM
Stars support can send you the hand history and tournament summary files for specific tournaments if you know the numbers or they can send you 'all' the hands/summaries for every game you have played to import. Importing all of the files should fill in any missing games that aren't in your database.